What's new

Is Propylene Glycol bad to vape?

That website and everything on it is certifiably bonkers. Some of the most popular headlines currently:

Hillary Clinton video: THE WALKING DEAD... collapses into security van... 'medical event'... diagnosed with 'vascular dementia' and Parkinson's... 'one year left to live' says doctor

Doctor: Hillary Clinton may have Parkinson's disease

How to prevent fluoride from destroying your brain

Government is now tracking your medications ... No privacy or escape from tyranny

1473754580335.jpg

FFS here we go again.

@vaporiser

you are still posting in the NEW FEWKIN USER SECTION

you've got 449 post and its been mentioned by many people to learn to use the appropriate section.

PART 1 look here https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/forums/

PART 2 scroll down to "general chat" (or the dark side of the moon may be more appropriate)

PART 3 continue

I've noticed they've started these PG-free foods and cosmetics.. is there any truth to PG causing harm of any kind to the body?

PG is harmful to a selection of animals (dogs, cats, etc) if they eat it.

If you're worried, use max VG.

But I'll be sticking to my normal mix as I'm not a dog/cat etc & I don't eat it.

:fishbowl:

article in the Sunday Times suggesting that vaping it could increase suceptability to bacterial pnuemonia and we should get vaccinated

PG is harmful to a selection of animals (dogs, cats, etc) if they eat it.

If you're worried, use max VG.

But I'll be sticking to my normal mix as I'm not a dog/cat etc & I don't eat it.

:fishbowl:

Whu...? You're not a real cat?! :O ZOMG I feel cheated now...next thing I know @cheltenham cat will be coming outta the closet admitting they're not a real cat either!! :18:

Back
Top Bottom