What's new

Is my coil dead already ?

Dst26

Postman
Hello all, im using an innokin coolfire z50 with the 1.6 coil.
Have been using the coil for just over a day with vapemate strawberry milkshake 50/50 12mg juice.
To start with there was a little flavour but i thought that was just the coil settling in and it would improve.
But now there is no flavour at all, vapour quantity the same and no burnt taste.
Tried another coil and the same, could it be the liquid or the coil
Thanks for any help.

Vapour but no flavour would suggest it's the liquid. A new, clean fresh coil (when properly primed) should taste great.

if you are priming the coil correctly & still get zilch on flavour it has to be the liquid..

Can you suggest any good uk made 50/50 liquid companies

Good is kind of subjective ..... I don't think I'd think any Strawberry Milkshake was good. :D

What kind of flavours are you looking for? I know some good tobaccos. :)

Good is kind of subjective ..... I don't think I'd think any Strawberry Milkshake was good. :D

What kind of flavours are you looking for? I know some good tobaccos. :)
I prefer fruit or sweet flavours, thought id try the strawberry milkshake, smells lovely in the bottle but thats about it

I prefer fruit or sweet flavours, thought id try the strawberry milkshake, smells lovely in the bottle but thats about it

I think El Diablo's fruit mixes are great, they have a 'classic' range that's 50/50 and they do a 12mg.. they should give you plenty of flavour.

Back
Top Bottom