What's new

is it safe?

Im sure someone on here recently had a mod melt....anyhoo I remove the batteries or chuck the mod in a battery safety bag doofur

I know I've posted this before. but when my vape melted it scared the hell out of me. it was my own fault because I forgot to turn it off. I take them out when going bed. and even when i'm out. I feel like maybe i'm being over obsessive. I never leave my battery charger out of sight. i'm sat here now and I can see my charger.

if your worried then piece of mind take them out.
if i had to do that it would be morning by the time id finished.

rickster that was me and I've not forgot about it!

Knew it was someone, but for some reason Im thinking it was someone else, did you post pic's n that ...the post Im thinking of did?

no I never posted a pic. but i'm sure I saw a pic of one melted. it was in my handbag and the button to turn the watts up got pressed and it melted in my handbag. there was a awful smell of fags!

@lene - I'm sure you've asked this very question before?

Whether it was you or not, I'll give exactly the same answer as last time...

I only remove the cells from my mods to charge them or if the mod is being unused/stored.

I have a few devices with integrated cells, so it's absolutely no different.

But, it obviously bothers you so take them out if you want.

(But bear in mind that every time you handle them is another opportunity to damage them)

no I never posted a pic. but i'm sure I saw a pic of one melted. it was in my handbag and the button to turn the watts up got pressed and it melted in my handbag. there was a awful smell of fags!

Ah....I remember your post now....Im defo thinking of another, left over night n melted, possibly he/she will see this

sorry if this has all ready been asked. been thinking of getting a new gen mod. I've been wondered if I have to take the batterys out when going bed? is it safey to leave the batterys in over night?I know you can't leave it charging over night.

Sorry to barge in. I leave my batteries in my gen mods over night and turn it off no issues at all. I've got 4 gen mods got one for sale if you're interested

Back
Top Bottom