What's new

Is it just newbie's to vaping that do mtl ?

My observation upon returning to the forum after a while away is that the majority of people seem to be into MTL these days. Lots of tanks seem to be going this way too.

I still prefer DL/RDL, although not for big clouds specifically, just the sensation of a good lung full.

It's weird maybe but I don't know anyone who vapes DTL (or ever has) Everyone I know is trying to replicate smoking to some degree, if not in flavour then in sensation and have no interest in DTL vaping.

Ive been vaping nearly 2 years now for the first year was mtl only, Was never bothered about trying dl at first. Now I do both, mostly mtl but do like abit of dl sometimes.
My impressions are most on the forum are dl vapers, since joining I have noticed theres been quite a few going from dl back to mtl

Never been a big fan of MTL myself, I started vaping to quit smoking so wanted to replace the entire sensation and experience with something completely different, whilst still retaining the nicotine hit.

IMO it really just depends on your own preference, if you are in to big clouds then DTL is the way to go, if that doesn't really interest you then MTL would be more suitable.

Back
Top Bottom