What's new

Innokin coolfire ultra questions?

Ash12341

Hi Im new here,

Recently i purchased a new kit which is the innokin coolfire ultra kit. (Been a long ecig pen user) I have some charging questions about the mod. I noticed my friends mod led colours change whilst it charges from red to amber finally green to off (he has a coolfire plus)and my mod just stays red throughout the whole charging cycle. Also i hear a clicking noise when the mod is really close to me only notice this when its charging is this all normal for this mod ? My friend did mention that its a newer version of his mod.

Hi Ash and welcome to the planet.

ive only got the 100w but im guessing the charging should be the same.
you need to answer a few questions for owners to be able to advise.

is this your first time charging it as ive found some mods can take upto 6 hours for the first charge and then less time after that.
how are you charging it? are you using the charge cable that came with it and are you using usb on a computer or a mains plug. if plug is it a vape plug or phone plug. some phones use fast charge which can knaker mod batteries quite quickly.

other option is to return it for a replacement to where you bought it as sounds like it could be dead on arrival.

Back
Top Bottom