What's new

I'm close to giving up

Switch to oem/stock coils.
Dont bite me yet, let me explain :D

RBAs require a lot of comprehension of many concepts. And the build possibilities are unlimited: wires, cotton, wicking techniques...
I dont think RBAs are for everyone.

In the other hand, OEM/stock coils are just what they are; find some ones to your liking and stick to it. Enjoy your vape each and every time, same vape experience all times. And its easy!

My own experience with RBAs was good, but not worthy for me. I have to say that I tried amazing setups from mates, but I find it too complex to do it properly; and the options, man,... aliens, fused, metal materials... dozens of different cottons...I dont even know what to choose. I dont even konw what I need!
My two cents.

Certainly a better option than giving up and going back to smoking.

Or just answer the questions being asked about exactly what type of coils are being used, including what type of metal and gauge of wire?
And what resistance? Exactly which obs tank is that? What power levels and a photo of a problem build.
And what exactly are the problem juices and the pg/vg ratio.

There are folk here happy to work out the problem and find the solution, but the op is struggling to give enough info.
So it is either fully engage with those that want to help, Go back in time to whatever he was doing six months ago, or your stock coil suggestion.

You can always get help on the forum but you have to open up a bit a talk to us, well not me cos i know feck all, but the other guys are very knowledgeable so give them a chance.

I recently changed coil type, got the same coils in 4 different set ups and different juices in each and same cotton......2 of the set ups coils last a decent amount of time.
On the other two Im wicking every other day....conclusion it's the juice.

I recently changed coil type, got the same coils in 4 different set ups and different juices in each and same cotton......2 of the set ups coils last a decent amount of time.
On the other two Im wicking every other day....conclusion it's the juice.
Yeah as above. It's all simple logic once you have the whole picture. Currently we've a half dozen pieces of a hundred piece puzzle. The pre made coils could be kanthal and he's using nichrome so it's super heating, Or they may both be the same ohms but one is a much higher mass.
too many variables here currently and unless we get the full picture we're going nowhere.

Last edited:
Im using wotofo coils, I've used all sorts of ejuice and use a obbs engine. I've just used a single coil as I'm fed up with re wicking every other day. I do dry burn my coils but even with new coils it only lasts a maximum of two days. I'm using cotton bakon and my device is a asmodus minikin.
I'm back on the single coil OBS Engine, been using it for about 2 weeks with few problems. Can you post a few pics of your build, including wicking? We may yet get to the bottom of this [emoji106]

Yeah as above. It's all simple logic once you have to while picture. Currently we've a half dozen pieces of a hundred piece puzzle. The pre made coils could be kanthal and he's using nichrome so it's super heating, Or they may both be the same ohms but one is a much higher mass.
too many variables here currently and unless we get the full picture we're going nowhere.

Agreed, was hoping my comment might break it down as an example for him/her.
The other thing is coiling and wicking often comes with the territory, seems he/she can't be arsed and the stock coil suggestion might be the way to go.

I basically change my cotton every day and don't forget to brush the waste carbon dust on the coil.

Thank you everybody, this really is a great forum with wonderfully helpful peole really appreciate you input I think I've found out what the issue is, my nicotine seems to have gone bad.

Back
Top Bottom