What's new

Ijoy Limitless RDTA + - oh my days!

I didn't fancy the hassle of drippers so RDTA seemed the next logical step so I just bought myself an iJoy Limitless RDTA + and got stuck into building it, I thought I had wicked it too short using 1/2 a length of Cotton Bacon each side but it seems about right once I assembled it and juiced it up.

Chucked it on my mod with some Game Of Scones juice and oh my lord! - the flavour was intense and the cloud was "chucking tits" to quote riptripper.

Definitely one I am going to have to use without nicotine as it went through 5ml of juice in about 10 puffs!

Next step is drink juice neat?

I see it comes with a blocker so you can single coil it, has anyone got one and tried it with a single coil? wondering if it looses the immense flavour hit.

I'm going to try my bland reject juices (Dinner Lady Rice Pudding for example) and see if I can salvage them.

Any other tips on setups with it?
(currently using the included coils and vaping at 100 watts)

Is this a current model?

I got the original one a couple of years ago and it rivals Smok tanks for blandness.

it's the newest model, worlds apart from any smok tank I have (I have almost all the smok tanks).

It's the best tank I've tried so far.

I had the original limitless plus and as @Ment said it was blandsville central. What little flavour there was didn't seem to diminish much with a single coil set-up. You should notice some improvement with juice consumption though. I tended to favour some meaty fused claptons in that airy old beast.

That's really strange, I have the Limitless RDA setup with meaty tiger wire which I thought was the peak for flavour but the RDTA is much better, maybe a lucky wicking so will be interested to see how it is when I do a rebuild with smaller coils.

So 2 people rate it bland which is good news for me as there must be better out there :)
What RDTA would you go for? (I don't want a pure dripper)

That's really strange, I have the Limitless RDA setup with meaty tiger wire which I thought was the peak for flavour but the RDTA is much better, maybe a lucky wicking so will be interested to see how it is when I do a rebuild with smaller coils.

So 2 people rate it bland which is good news for me as there must be better out there :)
What RDTA would you go for? (I don't want a pure dripper)
Got to be honest and never had an rdta that gets anywhere near a dripper for flavour, how about squonking?

I had the older version of the limitless plus 1488157269118449727.jpg

I'm sure improvements have been made with more recent iterations. Couldn't recommend another rdta, this was the only one I've ever owned. I purchased a dripper not long after and never looked back. I'd have to 2nd what @cliveh2 suggested if your dead set against dripping.

I have the classic which didn't have a stopper and I think its good but I prefer my RDA (goon 1.5).

I tried a dripper, really not for me, I don't vape indoors and it's too much hassle also the flavour wasn't as good as the RDTA.

That aside, I still have a lot to learn with wire types wraps etc. just when I think my flavour chase quest is over there's always something more, all part of the enjoyment of learning.

Call me sad but I really enjoy doing my own builds, it's definitely a hobby rather than a chore (when they work!)

Sqonking, I have considered but my Smokitis and Shinyitis gets in the way, most look crap :D

I tried a dripper, really not for me, I don't vape indoors and it's too much hassle also the flavour wasn't as good as the RDTA.

That aside, I still have a lot to learn with wire types wraps etc. just when I think my flavour chase quest is over there's always something more, all part of the enjoyment of learning.

Call me sad but I really enjoy doing my own builds, it's definitely a hobby rather than a chore (when they work!)

Sqonking, I have considered but my Smokitis and Shinyitis gets in the way, most look crap :D
There are some stunning squonks around if you know where to look [emoji6]
20180125_170628~2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom