What's new

i won't be booking a holiday in turkey

they have banned e cigs and even banned bringing them into turkey. saying if you want to quit smoking drink tea! what the hell1 I won't be going there and spending my money.

Not until later this year / early next year, the law still has to go through parliament.

Total bullshit that, I am and have been for years been a prolific tea drinker and I couldn’t give up the coffin nails until I started vaping. Had not a bad holiday inTurkey though.

Same here. I used to go to Thailand but since its become increasingly difficult to vape there ive stopped going. Had a nightmare time in Singapore lol.

I really don't know if some of these countries are just ignorant of the facts, or have a financial reason for these bans. I suspect the latter.

I really don't know if some of these countries are just ignorant of the facts, or have a financial reason for these bans. I suspect the latter.
I think you may be right lol. Corruption and financial input to the governments from the tobacco companies.

Well, i read all your comments guys. I am Turkish, living in Turkey for the last 39 years [emoji869] First of all you can bring your ecig to Turkey. I have been traveling around the world for the job, so i have been experiencing it by first hand. It is just you must put the atomizer to your luggage and mod to your cabin luggage. For Midnight Express, i refuse to accept it as that is total bullshit. It is a nice place to have holidays just as the other 2nd world countries.

Also you are allowed to vape everywhere where smoking is being allowed.
It is just like the rest of the world. It is about taxes and corruption. Huge amount of tax income decreasing after vaping gets popular. Do you think that we still need motors working with gasoline?

I’ve been trying to get to the bottom of this story regarding vaping being banned in Turkey, as far as I can see the rules remain the same as they have always been, you can vape where you can smoke and you can take what you want on holiday but it is illegal to sell vape gear.
It appears the Turkish government have been approached by some Vape manufacturers requesting permission to manufacture in Turkey and this is what they have refused.
https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKBN1WZ0KG
Unless anyone can find anything factual that says any different I can’t see any problem.
I’ll watch with interest on this topic though because we’ve been to Turkey on holiday for the last 5 years or so and intend booking for this year, I don’t like the look of the prisons mind....

Back
Top Bottom