What's new

I find vape juice too sweet & strong

Status
Not open for further replies.
If OP starts with a 70PG base he can add the VG to a reasonable level as I said
I would go no further than say 60vg 40pg or some coils may not wick too well as you say

but the T20s prism coils are pretty decent (zenith is better) and should handle a tiny bit more
could lose flavour or throat hit but he seems to not like too much flavour
personally I agree that when you go too nutz and think you don't want hardly any flavour - ergh yes you do
after a few tanks that subtle virtually little flavour gets very bland/boring as fuck
(hence why some rotate some tanks/flavors n all that to keep it interesting)

not aimed at anyone - just my feelings and I am not an expert & taste is a strange personal thing etc....

I have found I can vape without flavour it really is ok in my experience.
If you bought 18mg pg based nic shots and diluted with an equal amount vg then you would have 9mg nic at 50/50 vg/pg.
If you wanted a little flavour add as much or as little of any flavour juice as you like. Or flavour concentrates.

Many shop bought juices are probably about 20% flavour.
It is common for diy mixers to mix from 10% to 20% some higher some lower.
I mostly mix about 5% and can be happy with 1%.

You may find going full diy is the way to go but with stuff you can find on the high street there are many options using pg nic shots, vg nic shots. vg and bought juice

A little trial and error will get you what you want.

Good luck

Thanks again for the replies.
If I dilute the juice (I have 50/50 juice atm) with VG, will that be compatible with the kit/coils (Innokin T20 S) I am using? Or might it make it too thick?
What ratio should I dilute with VG?
If you're happy with the thickness of the juice you've got (and I personally wouldn't attempt anything thicker on T20 coils) then buy some PG and VG and mix them 50/50 and use that mix to dilute your juice until you like it.
If you want a thinner overall juice, then you're just going to have to experiment.

Fixed that for you :2thumbsup:

Ok so you want to start this up again. So... You think that 0.2 or 0.3% impurity makes lucemill vg notably sweeter and thicker than some other vendors vg? I find it unlikely, especially given the lack of any evidence.

Ok, concluded. :P

If OP starts with a 70PG base he can add the VG to a reasonable level as I said
I would go no further than say 60vg 40pg or some coils may not wick too well as you say

but the T20s prism coils are pretty decent (zenith is better) and should handle a tiny bit more
could lose flavour or throat hit but he seems to not like too much flavour
personally I agree that when you go too nutz and think you don't want hardly any flavour - ergh yes you do
after a few tanks that subtle virtually little flavour gets very bland/boring as fuck
(hence why some rotate some tanks/flavors n all that to keep it interesting)

not aimed at anyone - just my feelings and I am not an expert & taste is a strange personal thing etc....

Fair comments yes mate. That boots vg though is reasonably priced for a small bottle but as i mentioned it is way thicker than any other VG so with a 70pg i would say add half of what you would think or it may be heavy and not wick well with MTL coils.
60-40pg is about perfect for low wattage. I don't MTL as i don't get on with PG.
Flavour i think i am the opposite to our friend the OP i can't taste some stuff mixed as recommended even with a good steep so often need to use more than recommended. Sure is tight each to their own in taste etc. I wouldn't be able to vape watered down liquids myself aprt from a shortfill as they have the extra bit of flavour because of the nic shot or at least some vendors do.:)

I'd keep things simple and get hold of some cheap flavourless eliquid at the same nicotine concentration that you would usually vape (6 or 12 mg/ml). That way you can just mix the flavourless with your flavoured eliquid in any proportion you fancy without affecting the amount of nicotine or changing the PG:VG ratio. If the flavour is too strong add some more flavourless to the tank, if it is too weak add some more flavoured...

You can pick up flavourless liquid from various places, e.g. https://www.onepoundeliquid.com/flavourless-c8/liquid-flavourless-p34

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom