What's new

How toxic is nicotine?

I saw a story a year or 2 ago where a dog died from eating a single 10ml bottle... So very toxic. People would just buy a load of 10ml bottles instead, the problem that causes is the massive increase in emissions from manufacturing and plastic waste which is way more harmful, so it's pretty bloody stupid really.

Is vaping with Nicotine Shotfills are good for begginners?????
Are you in the UK? If so then most shortfills+nicotine shots will result in a low nicotine content, most suitable for the more cloudy type of vape, but not suitable for a lot of pods or starter kits.

What equipment are you vaping with? What nicotine content are you currently using?

hello everyone

goodmorning

i need help to know what kit or mod and juices are best for vape beginners???

and if there are any offers going on for Black Friday???

thankyou

vicky

MTL - Mouth To Lung.

Most people smoke a cigarette by drawing the smoke into their mouth using their cheeks to create a suction, and then once the smoke is in their mouth, they breathe in sharply to take the smoke down into their lungs. This is Mouth To Lung.

For someone using vaping to give up smoking, this is often the way they vape. A mouthful of vape, then breathe in.

MTL vaping favours juices with a higher nicotine content and gives you a similar hit in the throat as you got when smoking.

MTL kit is usually quite small and low powered, and produces a similar amount of cloud as smoking a cigarette.

DTL - Direct To Lung.

Here, we breathe the vapour directly down into our lungs as we vape, filling out lungs with a denser cloud of vapour. When you see vapers blowing big clouds, they are vaping DTL.

DTL vaping favours low nicotine juices, as the throat hit is too harsh if you use higher nicotine juice, due to such a large amount of vapour going down your throat.

DTL kit is usually bigger, as the mouthpiece is larger and the device needs more power.

@vikram chadha Hi I take it your moving from smoking to vaping so you would be looking at a nic strength to match what you would be getting smoking (eg - 18mg / 12mg / 6mg) and a vape to start I would say MTL ... this is a good offer > https://www.ecigone.co.uk/pal-2-pro-kit-by-artery
Hey I agree. I stopped using the uwell caliburn kit with 20mg nic salts, i then moved onto a artery pal 2 & still used nic salts, between 20mg and 10mg. There is lots of useful info on the forum, have a good look around.

Feel free to ask any questions, good luck!

Im in my 10th week of not smoking cigarettes after smoking for 26 years, trust me as long as you get a good MTL device and the right nicotine juice that will help

Back
Top Bottom