What's new

how do you test juice?

silk186

Achiever
What is recommended for testing new juice for review?
Do you rewick with each flavour?
Use a dripper?

No matter the device, I think you should use new coils and wick if it is for a review.

If its for review I'd want fresh wick and testing in both tank and RDA [emoji4]

As @DMAN says so that way you will get the true flavor of the juice you are using and not a mix of the last juice you used...........

When you say for review, do you mean a review that you would post on here? Or just review for your own views about it? I just fill a tank up, and see if I like it. I’d only change the cotton if it needed changed anyway.

In general, i'd argue fresh wick, cleaned juice well and at least a fully glowed out coil.

I would use a simple coil in just one of your prefered devices and get to know what you can achieve from that. Then you can recoil and wick for every new juice so you get consistency and see how the different flavours perform. You have a base from which to start from. You can then move on to different tanks/rda ect. But you need a consistent base to start for all things to be equal.

There is no point in reviewing a juice with different tanks on different coils. Juice reviewing is time consuming and I would think bloody hard work. I give respect to all the juice reviewers who take their time and get consistent results.

When I am testing juices I use a dripper with a clean wick. I find that if the juice is good for dl then its generally good for mtl. A good mtl juice is frequently not so good for dl. IMHO.

Don't forget to dress the part. You wont get taken seriously otherwise!
images (60).jpeg

Back
Top Bottom