What's new

Home made coils?

Autumn

Postman
So I got the endura T20 Coil, I washed out one of the coils, dried it and stuck in strawberry and cream, then threw up, it tasted like vomit.
The coils are real expensive, so is there a way I can open these coils and redo them? Any help please? It's actually put me off vaping.

I once tried to clean a smok coil using several different methods, went in the bin eventually, back to rda' s lol

I've washed a few Aspire and SMOK coils, but a very stop-gap short-term measure IME....they never tasted as good - but to get you out of a jam...why not. Juice never made me want to vomit with a washed coil, just didn't taste as good.

Time to look at coiling your own and/ or buying pre-mades. Much better! And cheaper :)

hi have a go at making your own coils like steviebee said its so much cheaper there not that hard to do once you get the hang of it and you will find that your flavour from you juice will taste much better there is lots of advice on coil building on youtube and you have got the apes here at the planet to help you out with any problems or worrys about making your own coils .......:goodluck:...........

Aye you should get an rta and some wire. You’re already diying liquid so might as well go for it, then you’ll be self sufficient!

Back
Top Bottom