What's new

Hi, new and got some questions

AW84VAPING

Hello, I'm new to the forum, and I'm looking into getting back into vaping.

I'm after a new vape and I'd like some suggestions on what would be the best gear and liquids to get.

My price limit is £60, for the vape.
I used to have an Sub ohm Kanger,,,I think that was the make. So i have some understanding of vapes, but it was a long time ago, and it's all changed.

I was looking at the SMOK 80 watt and the Stoptober 2019 Box Mod Vape Starter Kit.

I want to use a mix of CBD and nicotine, with a high VG oil mixture.

I'm new to CBD options, so if someone can give me some info and suggestion the best option available for my needs, I'd appreciate it.

Does anyone know where i can get 100% pure VG liquid?
I used to be able to get it from a website, but it seems it's not made or something.

Thanks in advance.

Hello, I'm new to the forum, and I'm looking into getting back into vaping.

I'm after a new vape and I'd like some suggestions on what would be the best gear and liquids to get.

My price limit is £60, for the vape.
I used to have an Sub ohm Kanger,,,I think that was the make. So i have some understanding of vapes, but it was a long time ago, and it's all changed.

I was looking at the SMOK 80 watt and the Stoptober 2019 Box Mod Vape Starter Kit.

I want to use a mix of CBD and nicotine, with a high VG oil mixture.

I'm new to CBD options, so if someone can give me some info and suggestion the best option available for my needs, I'd appreciate it.

Does anyone know where i can get 100% pure VG liquid?
I used to be able to get it from a website, but it seems it's not made or something.

Thanks in advance.
first welcome to the forum

have a look on washington vapes for your mod theyve some good bargain set ups (mod and tank) by Aspire, geekvape, ijoy smok etc for £25 ish..a lot less than £60 a couple of batteries(2x samsung 25R for £8) and youre good to go

https://www.washington-vapes.co.uk/starter-kits-mods/page/4/

Pure VG is easy to find in just about any quantity you desire, plenty of suppliers in the retailers lists.

Anything over 10ml won't have nicotine in though...

Nicotine containing juice (not oil, NEVER oil) is limited to 20mg/ml and no more than 10ml - so you can get unflavoured nic shots complying with that in 100% VG (or mixes with or only PG too).

Back
Top Bottom