What's new

Help a noob pls!

That's outrageous, if that's how they treat new customers seeking 'expert' advice they deserve to go bust.

Sadly this is typical of most local vape stores, I had no luck either and this was from a chain store 'Totally Wankers' should give you a hint of their name, they blamed how I was vaping 'taking too long draws'

Not even sure how to advise, hopefully more consumer savvy advice will follow.

Welcome to the planet @Stood

1st off that's an appalling way to treat a customer and a newbie to vaping at that, me I would probably drag the fecker across counter, but thankfully not everyone's like me, I WOULD shame the shop on here.

Name the shop and where they are so that maybe anyone else sees it before they enter this shop

Name and shame the cockwombles. Fukwits like that don't deserve to be in the vape business.

Agree with what the others are saying name and shame mate and save others the hassle

Wanted to say how helpful you guys have been to me this morning. Really only starting to calm down now.

I'm not really sure naming and shaming some wee chain in Northern Ireland would do much. Looking past their good reviews on both facebook and google you can find a number of reviews of similar agressive and bad customer service, these are then jumped on by other users on both platforms, so I'll prob not even do that.

I do think I was mis-sold though as 1 of the coils is specified for 100-120w and the mod is only good to 80w. I might send a letter, maybe in it offer to exchange the mod. Not really sure what else I can do.

Well at least you know where to come for advice now, this forum helped me no end when I first discovered it, no question is frowned upon and friendly advice, we all started somewhere and made plenty of mistakes along the way.

A carefully worded letter of disappointment might help avoiding direct insults and letting them know that the service you received left you a very unsatisfied customer.

Hopefully your vaping journey gets better from here on.

There isn't a lot to worry about once you've got the appalling treatment you received out of the way.

You have a decent mod and a decent tank, you just need to make sure you buy the right coils for it.

That is a very good point. When it was smoking well yesterday it was a pretty sweet smoke.

Back
Top Bottom