What's new

Hello I'm new here and love vaping but need some help if possible please

Tiddles51UK

Initiate
Good evening all. I'm using 18mg strength liquids as I love a good hit as we all do. I'm using a Aspire cheap pen one. Also using a 1.6 coil thing. With a full batterie and new coil its OK but gets weak very quickly. I use a 50/50 gingerbread juice which is great. I also got a bigger pen vape which burns the juice and gets hot very quickly. Would it be OK to get a better mod with air and voltage control so I can have the hit I want. Iv gone mad buying around 40 18mg liquids which I don't want to waste.

You can always use a better mod with greater controls, but it's the tank(and accompanying coil) stuck on top that is going to largely dictate the vape and whether it delivers the experience you want.

Presumably you want a smoking-like experience, MTL(mouth-to-lung, draw in, take it down and blow out), so something airy (DL - direct lung) for cloud chuckers isn't maybe going to deliver the experience you might want.

Is there a kit or mod you had in mind?

Dont you just love autocorrect
HELLO I'M NEW HERE AND LOVE "VAPING" BUT NEED SOME HELP IF POSSIBLE PLEASE

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome @Tiddles51UK If you like the vape from the Aspire tank, you can always get a mod (bigger battery with adjustable settings) to put it on. Is it a K1, K2, K3 or K4? Or something else entirely?

Welcome @Tiddles51UK If you like the vape from the Aspire tank, you can always get a mod (bigger battery with adjustable settings) to put it on. Is it a K1, K2, K3 or K4? Or something else entirely?
Thankyou for that sir. Trouble is these batteries don't last 5 mins so looking for a mod one this time

You can always use a better mod with greater controls, but it's the tank(and accompanying coil) stuck on top that is going to largely dictate the vape and whether it delivers the experience you want.

Presumably you want a smoking-like experience, MTL(mouth-to-lung, draw in, take it down and blow out), so something airy (DL - direct lung) for cloud chuckers isn't maybe going to deliver the experience you might want.

Is there a kit or mod you had in mind?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181001-080254.png
    Screenshot_20181001-080254.png
    390.5 KB · Views: 54
Looking for something basic as I don't really want one of those fog machines. Just a nice hit in the throat. The large pen one I have gets to hot and tastes horrible. But there no voltage or air control on it. I no there's different Ohm coils u can get but this is where I get mixed up and need help. Iv already gone mad and ordered 40 liquids which I have now. There a 50/50 mix at 18mg strength. So I'm stuck at which mod to get. Many thanks. Sorry about spelling lol

Back
Top Bottom