What's new

health benefits of vaping

lene

Postman
I've only been vaping for over two weeks. Has anyone noticed health improvements? Since moving from the ciggys to vaping. I've noticed lots of good stuff. My chest isn't bad anymore I'm sleeping well and my smokers coughs gone. It feels great. Just wondered what other people have noticed?

yeah my smokers cough was the first thing to go and generally feeling better, my lungs still feel knackered but after smoking for 30 odd years and only stopping when I was on death's door that's kind of expected. :)

I'm pretty sure everyone feels better when they stop smoking though, it's pretty nasty shit.

Congrats on the two weeks, this time next week it will be three, and before you know it, you'll be coming up for a year.

My teeth are brighter, my sense of taste is a million times better, I don't get heartburn any more and I'm almost nicotine free now.

But the really big win is I can breathe, which means I can exercise... I still don't run but I walk five miles a day and I cycle at least a hundred miles a week... no way I could have done that when I was smoking, even running (OK, waddling as quickly as possible) for the bus nearly killed me. Ten seconds of effort followed by ten minutes of wheezing and coughing and wishing I was dead. The upshot is, quitting the fags enabled me to get fit... I lost 30kg in the first year and I've lost another 15kg in the following two years. I am now in the best shape of my life and fitter than I was when I was half my present age.

All of the above. Has anyone else experienced the cigarette dreams yet? I've been vaping for a year and oddly, every now and then I take a real notion for a cig. At that point I basically vape until I get a dry hit and the notion soon passes

My teeth are brighter, my sense of taste is a million times better, I don't get heartburn any more and I'm almost nicotine free now.

But the really big win is I can breathe, which means I can exercise... I still don't run but I walk five miles a day and I cycle at least a hundred miles a week... no way I could have done that when I was smoking, even running (OK, waddling as quickly as possible) for the bus nearly killed me. Ten seconds of effort followed by ten minutes of wheezing and coughing and wishing I was dead. The upshot is, quitting the fags enabled me to get fit... I lost 30kg in the first year and I've lost another 15kg in the following two years. I am now in the best shape of my life and fitter than I was when I was half my present age.

That's brilliant m8 well done ;)

the cough went first for me, breathing issues always had & after afew visits to a consultant apparently my lungs are smaller than most & know they are the best they are likely to get after 30+ years of

cigs, yep teeth brighter, took up cycling & dont suffer with burning issues in my legs like i use to, the only downside to vaping, is my wallet keeps taking a battering ;)

since discovering vaping I think its light at the end of the tunnel! the nhs here in England are right behind it. its just so good.

My sense of smell has returned and food tastes like it did when I was a kid. I used to wonder why I never cried when chopping onions, now it's like I'm watching the end of Titanic.

The other major improvement has been my circulation. I used to get pins and needles sitting still for too long, now I can sit cross legged on the sofa for hours.

Back
Top Bottom