What's new

Getting the nozzle lid off some short fill bottles, ridiculously hard!

looking at that bottle would you believe they are some of the easier ones ive found to get off. as said a small flat head screwdriver or pliers.
the newer bottles if the suppliers decide to use them the nozle just comes out and then clips back into place.

I use a knife to ease up the cap, better tight than loose [emoji6]

I use my teeth..I have found it the easiest and most convenient way..

Pour the nic shot into an egg cup.
Squeeze the air out of the gorilla bottle and suck up the nic shot.

OMG! I'm with you! It friggin hurts as well! I use a tweezer to get underneath it and push it off, but man oh man, the amount of times the lid has flown across the room, half of it has spilt and I've grazed my knuckles - I can't tell you. I'm fearful of doing it now! I give it to my husband who kind of loosens it with the tweezers and then removes it with his teeth! He actually has weirdly strong teeth though

Just make them so they unscrew! Like the cap does! that's gotta happen soon! I mean the whole point of short fills is to remove the nozzle and pour your eliquid in, they gotta start thinking about making it easier to remove the nozzle! lol

Butter knife is what I use . One maker a clever one can't remember who it was though supplied it with an oring , this meant the cap was easy to pop off and add the nic shot, then you chucked away the oring and snapped the cap on without it and that was it in secure to use mode

A few of my short fills now come so you can just remove the nipple but not the base its seated in. Its alot easier to fill. You can also open normal shortfill bottles with the cap.

I recently had the same problem and decided I hate short fills - I normally just use one shots or bottle shots. My girlfriend broke 3 nails trying to help me get the caps off. I nearly ripped my nails out. Using a screwdriver seems to damage the cap. One lid went flying and spilled a bunch of juice over the bed. It's a nightmare. Is there no easy way to open them up?

A bit of a thread necro, but the easiest way to open them is to place the edge of the lid under the lip of the cap and the turn the bottle clockwise. The cap should pop straight off.

Most bottles even have a little dip in the neck to make it easier.

20210428_165120.jpg

Back
Top Bottom