What's new

Fast vapers tongue

Is it supposed to be a very subtle flavour or pronounced?

Totally depends on you and the set up. You’ll find that some brands that people love you just won’t get on with and get very little from them. Others may work wonders.

When the set up and liquid is right you should get very pronounced flavours.

I’m too new to this to give expert advice but I’m sure others can help.

What setup mod/tank are you using could be down to that

Keep your tongue clean(no seriously) and have a couple of juices in rotation. When juices back off quick beside that(good for a few mouthfuls then quickly backing off), it has been(in my personal experience) because the juice needs steeping, despite what the supplier claims with regard to steeping practices. Don't bin any juice, stick it in a drawer/cupboard for a few weeks and then give it another shot(yes it's frustrating, but can make the world of difference).

That's exactly the reason to have multiple setups with different juices in it!
Or just one of many excuses for not being able to stop buying new stuff.

I am very similar to the OP. I find that vaping fruit flavours last the longest before taste disappearing and dessert/custard disappear the quickest.

Keep your tongue clean(no seriously) and have a couple of juices in rotation. When juices back off quick beside that(good for a few mouthfuls then quickly backing off), it has been(in my personal experience) because the juice needs steeping, despite what the supplier claims with regard to steeping practices. Don't bin any juice, stick it in a drawer/cupboard for a few weeks and then give it another shot(yes it's frustrating, but can make the world of difference).

You are so right!! I had a bottle of my vape stores frog cookies and stopped vaping for a couple months. Had half a bottle left and forgot about it. Went and got more when I went back to vaping, and then found the half a bottle. My half bottle was a bit darker but it was also stromger!! The flavor in the half bottle was so much stronger it was unreal!!!! I wish they had the time to steep the frog cookies that long there but demand for it is to much, they cant

Frog cookies tastes like
20181206_090223.png

Another vote here for the multiple setups camp.

I'm going to the Dragons Den for funding for my quadruple tank mod. All share a single mouthpiece and you press as many of the four fire buttons as you need simultaneously to get the combination you want. ^:D^

Another vote here for the multiple setups camp.

I'm going to the Dragons Den for funding for my quadruple tank mod. All share a single mouthpiece and you press as many of the four fire buttons as you need simultaneously to get the combination you want. ^:D^

One tank sticking out each side horizontally? Or in a line along the top with angled tips?

Back
Top Bottom