What's new

Evape Market of UK

my Laptop and internet no very good i just one time but post 3times sorry everybody and i wanted delete but i didnt know how to do that

I think what we think is popular/best and what is best selling are probably very different things. I would imagine the largest selling products revenue wise would be closed based systems but honestly I doubt any of us can answer your question accurately.

If you have a close relationship with any large wholesalers/distributors the numbers question would be better for them. There are companies out there that will have hard data in reports and do projections etc which you can buy.

As for how the vaping market is going here... The UK is the second largest market for vape products in the world, second only to only the USA, but more than double that of any other country. The forecast is for the vape market here to exceed £5bill by 2024. As of last year there was an estimated 3.6 million vaper's in the UK, which is a massive amount given the population size (maybe the highest in the world?).

The majority of us that post on here are competent vaper's so a better question for us would be what products we think are the best/why rather than the business side of things and the actual figures. :)

The best stock coil tank I've had was from Freemax and Dovpo are also a growing force over here now. I'm currently vaping on a Dovpo mod and Dovpo RTA. I know Uwell have made some things that are quite popular but the only thing I've ever owned of theirs was one of their Crown 4 tanks and I didn't get on with it.

Back
Top Bottom