What's new

EHPRO TRUE

I use the Berserker minis all the time, and put pretty much the same wick in my True .......... and it's never leaked from day 1. It does sound like dodgy QC to me?

We don't have bues over here and tbh the context of the term would be pretty insulting to the recipient but wouldn't the user of the word become more insulted if the explanation of origin of the word as described below is to be believed?

20190411_071037.jpg

I'm also now questioning the integrity of everything you've posted so far based on the below.

My feedback is just that from what i have experienced and i tell the truth if anyone says oh mine dosent leak well im sorry you lost me i wont believe you.

20190411_071824.jpg

I have read the review here and feedback concerning the Ehpro True tank. I have to say i cant agree. Only it does vape nice. It has some major cons filling is a nightmare you fill from one of the two holes and it wants to come out the other hole. Leaks yes it leaks i have two of these tanks and both do exactly the same thing it seeps juice out of the air holes into the outer ring and then of course onto my mods. I have watched many reviews and i must say some seem a bit bias. I have vaped for 8 years and i know how to wick a tank. So its not wicking so dont jump on that train. My feedback is just that from what i have experienced and i tell the truth if anyone says oh mine dosent leak well im sorry you lost me i wont believe you. Im back to a non leaking berserker and lifes happy again. Man i wished i never seen there true tanks what a load of and waste of money. Mick.
Had mine for a few months now no issues with it why not send a pic of the deck so we can see what going on

Wasn't gonna get in on this but from my end BUE is worse than have seen explained here, has a few meanings and from its use to one woman here in the context it was used, Leni, I'm guessing it's the worst. And to call someone that, especially a woman is pretty low. I'd be all for the banning of the low life.

It all sounds Canadian to me Ey? No idea what he’s talking aboot

Aye, ‘‘tis a reet conundrum bue. I dinny knaw wha tae mek oit! :hmm:

Wasn't gonna get in on this but from my end BUE is worse than have seen explained here, has a few meanings and from its use to one woman here in the context it was used, Leni, I'm guessing it's the worst. And to call someone that, especially a woman is pretty low. I'd be all for the banning of the low life.

What’s it mean then? Is he calling us bitches? I’m genuinely interested in the word, I’m not remotely offended - everyone assumes you’re male on here until they get to know you, so he’s unlikely called me that because I’m a woman. He’d already flung a bue or two out there before he got to me :tongue: I couldn’t care less about this idiot’s opinion of me. And I did call him an idiot (twice now) after all. In my defence, I shortly after suggested a group hug but he was having none of it :25:

Thank you for that @ed87 means a lot :)
I should NOT have posted last night, things have taken a very sudden turn for the worse with Carol's health and we were both reeling from some dire news after hospital appointment Very emotive stuff and I should never have even logged in. :(

Thank you for that @ed87 means a lot :)
I should NOT have posted last night, things have taken a very sudden turn for the worse with Carol's health and we were both reeling from some dire news after hospital appointment Very emotive stuff and I should never have even logged in. :(
Hope everything works out ok boss

Back
Top Bottom