What's new

E juice gun

Steven

Postman
Wandering if anyone can shed light on my strange problem. Everytime I go for a vape on my mini protank 3 it pops loudly and a bit of juice shoots out the top into the air. It's rewicked with organic cotton and if someone could tell me what I'm doing wrong that would be great as I seem to be drinking as much as I'm vaping

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

Try a little less / more cotton. When rewicking you want to roll the cotton with your fingers but leave it loose, then when threading it through you only want it to have slight resistance against the coil.

My dripper sometimes pops loudly but calms a little when I get the right amount of cotton in.

Juice heating too fast.Not enough ohms or too many volts or not enough wick perhaps.
A bit of snap crackle and pop is a good thing but ejecting juice not so much.

Will try a rewick again. It's a 1.4 ohm coil and like to vape at 3.8 volts but even when I take it down to 3 volts it still pops

Also sounds like you have got juice down the chimney :(

Bit of screwed up tissue down the chimney to act as pipe cleaner :)

I think it is caused by flooding, i.e. too much juice getting to the coil around the edges of the cotton. It could be due to a gap above or below the coil (more likely above) rather than the amount of cotton threaded through the coil itself, try a flavour wick.

Thanks for tips guys was going to start fiddling but half full with juice so il vape the rest and try in the morning

Could be somethings in the air pipe but also I find a common error at work is folk insane suction whilst vaping. Not giving it time to vape the juice due to too much of a drag can also drag it through the air pipe and can happen with any tank imo!

A clean out and proper dry should sort it tbh

Hope this helps :)

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Back
Top Bottom