What's new

Dovpo Topside Dual battery error

Otualk

Hello,
I encountered a problem with the battery in my squonk, when I put the battery and press the flap, it shows that the battery A is discharged and when pressed it shows that B. I checked for 4 batteries and the effect is the same each time. He did not fall or anything, it happened while smoking. Anyone have an idea to solve this?
Video on youtube
Best regards, Przemek

link checked. safe DJ

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi @Otualk and welcome to the planet.

ive had another make show one single battery as empty but not change by pressing the door.
we have an expert who may have seen this before. tagging @KytanDale

ps, its vaping not smoking :)

pps, is that a typo and its a dovpo and not dvopo. dont recognise it so best to ask @dovpo_uk

Last edited:
For a dual, the middle pin needs to be checked , if it is clean and the spring under the pin is ok. Also the battery contacts to be clean and shining.

Thanks @MrDJ and @hack400 for the ping.

Hi @Otualk and welcome.

Strong possibility it’s the battery contacts on the door not catching the - on the battery.

press the mod down on a hard surface and see if it picks up the battery.

failing that it could be a few things, dry joint faulty circuit board etc.

just so you know doors and frames are £4 pcb £6 Dovpo don’t charge for labour just parts and postage.

best think to do is send me an email to [email protected]

cheers Andy

I cleaned the battery contacts and the middle pin, but problem persists. Yesterday I took it apart and cleaned it, then it started working, but today the same problem came up again

Back
Top Bottom