What's new

Diy juice mixing ratios help

Hey everyone

found this group and could do with some help.

I've been vaping for some years now and usually buy my juice from a local shop and they make it up for me there and then.

However over the past year I've become allergic to PG and menthol flavours, sooo I'm now vaping AG + VG base liquids with fruit flavours and don't get a problem which is ace!!!

However AG isn't always available to buy in the shop when I need it so I've decided to buy my own online from a rep seller that I know are UK based etc. (Have to be careful because of my allergy)

So after I've told you my life story ehat I need to know is what ratio of AG and VG do I need to use for my base on say a 60ml bottle I'm now vaping 0 Nicotine so that doesn't need to be considered in the mix up.

I would really appreciate some help with this pretty please!!!

Thanks in advance

Hey everyone

found this group and could do with some help.

I've been vaping for some years now and usually buy my juice from a local shop and they make it up for me there and then.

However over the past year I've become allergic to PG and menthol flavours, sooo I'm now vaping AG + VG base liquids with fruit flavours and don't get a problem which is ace!!!

However AG isn't always available to buy in the shop when I need it so I've decided to buy my own online from a rep seller that I know are UK based etc. (Have to be careful because of my allergy)

So after I've told you my life story ehat I need to know is what ratio of AG and VG do I need to use for my base on say a 60ml bottle I'm now vaping 0 Nicotine so that doesn't need to be considered in the mix up.

I would really appreciate some help with this pretty please!!!

Thanks in advance
Do you buy VG based flavourings?

http://thee-cigshop.co.uk/nicotine--base/vg--pg/aqueous-glycerine

Also worth looking around in here.

https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/forums/advanced-pv-mod-making-and-diy-discussion/mixology/

Hi there!

I also nearly lose a lung if I vape PG, so you’re not alone.

I need to know is what ratio of AG and VG do I need to use for my base on say a 60ml bottle

The amount of VG/AG you’ll need depends on a few factors;
How much flavouring is needed
The nicotine strength you’re aiming for

Fortunately, the internet is full of clever so and so’s who have invented calculators for these things. One of the best known is Steam which you can find here.

The only other thing to be careful of is that most flavour concentrates are PG based, PG free flavourings is much more limited, believe me, but there are some really helpful posts on this in the Mixology section of the forum which StrawberryRipple linked to in the post above. If you’re using nicotine then make sure yuans VG based too.

Good luck with your mixing, I’m pretty new to it myself but feel free to message me if you have questions.

We need to know the claimed water level is in the AG, and what proportion you want your finished juice to be.

Do you have any scales? The best way to work out the AG is to accurately measure some out and weigh it.

We need to know the claimed water level is in the AG, and what proportion you want your finished juice to be.

Do you have any scales? The best way to work out the AG is to accurately measure some out and weigh it.

The AG I've got is a pre mixed base and the VG I have too so I don't need to make AG.

I aim on making 60ml bottles so just need to know the ratio of that with flavour concentrates added no nicotine required as I'm not using that anymore.

So say 70/20 AG/VG 10 FC that's all I need to know or I'm going to waste more product than i need to and won't be saving money.

I hope the above makes sense

I'm also only using some standard joytech pro core air devise so the mix of juice doesn't have to be anything fancy.
I vape mouth to lung and direct to lung so the juice has to be pretty standard.

The AG I've got is a pre mixed base and the VG I have too so I don't need to make AG.

I aim on making 60ml bottles so just need to know the ratio of that with flavour concentrates added no nicotine required as I'm not using that anymore.

So say 70/20 AG/VG 10 FC that's all I need to know or I'm going to waste more product than i need to and won't be saving money.

Your options are...1 head over to the site you got the AG from to see if the state the water percentage added to make it AG
2. As suggested weigh 10mls of your AG to try and determine the water percentage added
3. Guess that 10 or 15% of water is added to your premix , making it 90/10 or 85/15 diluted before adding your flavour concentrates.

Okies will do once it arrives, there's no details on the website so will probably have to call them up and ask.

Thank you for all your help!! It's much appreciated.

You also havnt confirmed if your flavourings are pg or vg based.
Or if you did i missed it.

Back
Top Bottom