What's new

Dinner Lady Juices

ericscicluna

Initiate
Hi All,

Anyone here vapes Dinner Lady Juices? Specifically "Lemon Tart"...

Am I the only one or they have totally changed their award-winning recipe for worse?

I've tried several bottles and also in different devices just to make sure I'm not going crazy.
Also spent months without touching it so that I'll refresh my taste-buds...

I can't even barely taste the "good old" Dinner Lady any longer, the pastry flavour is totally gone and they taste literally like latex gloves.

Anyone is experiencing this with Dinner Lady?

Thanks ;)

I hope it hasn't changed! I'm still gutted they stopped making their apple pie!

Anyway, I've got some Lemon Tart coming this week so will let you know.

I hope it hasn't changed! I'm still gutted they stopped making their apple pie!

Anyway, I've got some Lemon Tart coming this week so will let you know.

Unfortunately I think It did brother,
Got like 4 bottles from different suppliers to make sure and they all taste like latex gloves, and forget all about the pastry. Now you could only taste a hit of harsh lemon (which doesn’t taste good) and that’s it.

I even read on other sites (ex. Reddit) to see if anyone else experienced this, and it seems like there are many others saying the same thing.

Please do let me know if you can taste the difference or if its still the same for you mate, appreciated ;)

It’s sad to have such a great juice ruined :(

Thanks ;)

My last bottle was a few months ago and it tasted great, although it was the 50/50 20mg salts version. The ones I've got coming are the 70/30 shortfills.

Could it just be that it needs to steep for a week or so? Maybe they're from a fresh batch, even if from different suppliers.

My last bottle was a few months ago and it tasted great, although it was the 50/50 20mg salts version. The ones I've got coming are the 70/30 shortfills.

Could it just be that it needs to steep for a week or so? Maybe they're from a fresh batch, even if from different suppliers.

Is this "Fresh Batch" really a thing? I've seen many people mention this actually... and I was confused whether the flavour will really change...
But on the other hand, I guess it should have steeped enough at the local stores I'm getting it from right? Since it was on their shelves for quite a good time.
Or should the bottle be opened to start the steeping process?

Thanks once again ;)

Is this "Fresh Batch" really a thing? I've seen many people mention this actually... and I was confused whether the flavour will really change...
But on the other hand, I guess it should have steeped enough at the local stores I'm getting it from right? Since it was on their shelves for quite a good time.
Or should the bottle be opened to start the steeping process?

Thanks once again ;)

You don't need to open the bottle to activate steeping. This starts happening as soon as all the ingredients are mixed together.

As Rew said it starts when it's mixed but many desert/pastry flavours still benefit from a steep once you've bought them. It's the same for custard flavours... some people leave them for weeks, months even. I certainly don't have the restraint for that that but I do find many of the liquids I buy usually taste better towards the end of the bottle.

I'm currently vaping on the 50/50 20mg salt version of Dinner Lady Lemon Tart, the pastry flavour is prominent - more of a pastry with an added lemon flavour than lemon with a hint of pastry.

It is pleasant enough but the pastry has a sort of sweet dough flavour that I find a little sickly after a while - to be frank I get this with almost all bakery types and I've never found one that I've cared to buy twice.

I've never vaped the original so I can't comment on how it compares - the pastry is definitely present in the salt versions, unfortunately its not really my profile as I generally vape just plain fruit flavours.

I've recently Vaped a bottle and it's the same old liquid for my tastebuds.
I'd be very surprised if they've changed it in any way with it being one of the most popular liquids in the world.
I can ask them if you like.

Last edited:
@ericscicluna my DL order arrived today and it tastes just as good as ever.

If you're not in the UK is there a chance the different suppliers have all got them all from the same wholesaler/importer? I'd maybe send DL an email with the batch numbers.

Back
Top Bottom