What's new

De-Hydration

I do mainly MTL but I do a bit of DL. Depends how high up the wattage you've been as to whether you cough, I find anything above 35w makes me cough and I did 80w and thought I'd been punched in the throat!!
Yeah just switch up the tanks on the mod and do what you feel like, all good experimenting and finding what works for you.

Had my first DTL just now and I couldn't believe the cloud I produced lol, looked like something was on fire and can smell the Vanilla from the Crème Brule, gorgeous, I quite enjoyed it, kept putting it off but after the dehydration I thought I need to have a go. Not a vaping virgin anymore lol.

Once I got onto sub-ohm DTL I never looked back. I love how smooth and full of flavour it is and I can take a few good lung fulls.

Don't worry what anyone else does though. It's what you enjoy the most that counts. :)

I went with what the coil suggested which was 55, I am a bit of a stickler for things like that, I don't like to mess with what someone recommends, I might once I am have more knowledge, they must suggest what it runs best at for a reason so I stick with it for now.

I went with what the coil suggested which was 55, I am a bit of a stickler for things like that, I don't like to mess with what someone recommends, I might once I am have more knowledge, they must suggest what it runs best at for a reason so I stick with it for now.

With coils, the higher you go, the quicker you'll burn the cotton and gunk up the coil. Provided you keep that in mind and don't go too high, you actually have quite a bit of lattitude when it comes to the wattage you set and it's really just a personal judgement call about where you feel the sweet spot is for you.

@MarylinC37 it's the big baby tank on a Smok Veneno, it says the coil is best at 55-65, for me I think 65 would be pushing it, at 55 watts it felt a bit warm so maybe I might turn it down slightly to 50.

@MarylinC37 it's the big baby tank on a Smok Veneno, it says the coil is best at 55-65, for me I think 65 would be pushing it, at 55 watts it felt a bit warm so maybe I might turn it down slightly to 50.

Yep, any time you go near the upper recommended limit for a coil it'll reduce it's life. It doesn't matter how low you go though. My brother, on a Smok TFV12 Prince tank with coils rated between 60 - 90W actually only goes up to about 40W so it just depends on how you feel.

@MarylinC37 thanks for the advice, I am new to this vaping lark so bow to your superior knowledge, I am enjoying my vaping and hopefully can keep going till I eventually cut down altogether on the nicotine, I think that will be a long way off at the moment, I still get the craving but it's mainly after eating, that's when the nic salts come in handy. A couple of blasts on the salts and I am a happy bunny again.

You're doing really well and sounds like you are having fun experimenting and trying things out which is great! Keep on enjoying it mate!!

You're doing really well and sounds like you are having fun experimenting and trying things out which is great! Keep on enjoying it mate!!

I lowered the wattage today to 50 and it's a more cooler tastier vape, infact I really like it, after taste of vanilla and caramel is very nice.

Aye, it's good if you don't like tonic water fire some soda water in it.
Wife keeps cooking with the honey one.....best one of all is the Rye green, full on spices.
That Rye green is a lovely drop, isn't it? I have a bottle of the apple one in the shed somewhere, I'll have to dig it out and open it [emoji16]. The tennesee fire one, I use when I have a bit of a cold and the honey one I've found to be shite. It's just a honey liqueur with a little bit of Jack added whereas the Jim Beam honey variant is more of a bourbon with a little bit of honey added, much nicer. [emoji1303]

Back
Top Bottom