What's new

Completely New to Vaping, Never smoked.

Sol_

So i'm Sol i've got a lot of questions and i've been browsing around for about 4 hours trying to find answers but can't find clear ones or in some cases no answers at all from guides i've read online.

TL;DR I've found this forum it seems informative, friendly and well i thought why not. I'm planning on using CBD oil to relieve pain as i've had CFS and i also have a liver tumour with complicated side effects including additional muscle pain on top of that already caused by CFS. CFS has little to no medication available through the NHS I don't personally think that prescribing Anti-depressants for someone who just wants pain relief is an effective strategy there NHS.... So onto the questions.

I've got the following questions:

Can i use CBD Oil in any vape "kit" (bear with me on terminology still learning)

I have no intent to have a nicotine fix, i will be using 0mg nicotine fluid always.

Are there any risks associated with vaping whilst using medication, specifically Levothyroxine.

I like flavour and i like large clouds, i've read into the fact that rebuildables are a good way to achieve this, therefore linking back to my first question are there restrictions on dripping CBD oil onto an rda or even using a squonk device? I'm also aware of VG/PG ratio's and that higher VG = bigger clouds.

Does anyone have recommendations on a single vendor where i can find what i'm looking for?

In terms of all of the warnings I've seen about beginners avoiding RDAs/RTAs or other advanced things. I'm not worried about that sort of thing i'm a quick study, i work a fairly technical job and have past experience with electronics. So long as i can understand it all i'm sure i'll be fine.

In conclusion this is my first post anywhere regarding vaping, i literally started looking into this today after my Mrs mentioned it to help with the pain. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated and i'd like to say a big thank you in advance to anyone who does help.

-Sol.

Thanks for the response i believe i'm restricted with my first two posts here due to the rules, any info on the other questions?
I'm afraid I'm no use to you there either as I'm a stealthy MTL vaper using RTAs with 50/50 PG/VG! :D

Thanks @mick brown ill try and help.

Firstly welcome to the planet and to vaping.

Cbd can be vaped but ensure you know the quality as there lot of fakes, low quality stuff on the market. Ensure to read up and ensure the company is indeed selling a product that will benefit you.

As far as kits go any will be suitable including the aspire pockex! These is widely used with cbdusers I know. Cheap, good battery and long lasting coil life.

You want to ensure you know the company! Is the price too good to be true? Are they well established etc

You do not want to vape cbdoil but dedicated cbd vapes, this isn’t a sales post but we offer 10ml additive where you add a few drops and go, it’s tastless and you can add it to any liquid. There other companies who offer additive but I think we’re truely only one who offer it tasteless as most the time cbd can taste planty or earthy! Not the best but hey ho.

Key points
Don’t need spend fortune on a kit £20 pockex is fine
Eliquid would be best at 70/30 if plan on using nicotine then 6mg is more than enough in a pocket
Use only reputable companies for cbd & ofc eliquid

Any other questions etc feel free to ask

Last edited:
Thanks @mick brown ill try and help.

Firstly welcome to the planet and to vaping.

Cbd can be vaped but ensure you know the quality as there lot of fakes, low quality stuff on the market. Ensure to read up and ensure the company is indeed selling a product that will benefit you.

As far as kits go any will be suitable including the aspire pockex! These is widely used with cbdusers I know. Cheap, good battery and long lasting coil life.

You want to ensure you know the company! Is the price too good to be true? Are they well established etc

You do not want to vape cbdoil but dedicated cbd vapes, this isn’t a sales post but we offer 10ml additive where you add a few drops and go, it’s tastless and you can add it to any liquid. There other companies who offer additive but I think we’re truely only one who offer it tasteless as most the time cbd can taste planty or earthy! Not the best but hey ho.

Key points
Don’t need spend fortune on a kit £20 pockex is fine
Eliquid would be best at 70/30 if plan on using nicotine then 6mg is more than enough in a pocket
Use only reputable companies for cbd & ofc eliquid

Any other questions etc feel free to ask
Thanks for the response and thank you to @mick brown for bringing it to your attention. I’m looking into the DOVPO topside dual, I’m not worried about the cost of the setup and I’ve already decided to use your additive before you’d even mentioned it ;) good quality products speak for themselves.

I’ve read that for it to be most effective I should inhale and hold it for a short while similar to an inhaler for asthma.

Finally do you or anyone have recommendations on flavours to mix this with?

My favourite fruit is pineapple, I do like sweet things I dislike minty flavours.

-Sol

Thanks for the response and thank you to @mick brown for bringing it to your attention. I’m looking into the DOVPO topside dual, I’m not worried about the cost of the setup and I’ve already decided to use your additive before you’d even mentioned it ;) good quality products speak for themselves.

I’ve read that for it to be most effective I should inhale and hold it for a short while similar to an inhaler for asthma.

Finally do you or anyone have recommendations on flavours to mix this with?

My favourite fruit is pineapple, I do like sweet things I dislike minty flavours.

-Sol

Loads of good vendors out there

I choose these as my favourites

@Cotswold Vapour
@vandykevapes
@Lee prime vapes

I've only tried mine in custard at 50/50 and as said I get no taste but the custard. Fruit based would be fine to use.

Back
Top Bottom