John68

Postman
Hello,
Using Clapton coils .5 ohm at 45 watts
I do like fruity juices , and also salted caramel
Have noticed have to dry burn every day
I ask best juice for flavour and not gunking coils up
Thanks

Hi @John68, when I was vaping flavors I found that sweet, fruity, and custards were hell on coils. The coil also, as you mentioned, required daily attention. I considered it part and partial with vaping. I was really happy I was using RTAs because it would have really sucked using drop-in coils. I ran into a very hard time and had to drop flavors for my DIY ejuice and found that I really enjoyed the taste and simplicity of unflavored ejuice and the coils seem to last forever. So, I don't have an answer to your question, I recommend an ejuice that is low in sweeteners, fruit, or custards.
Jerry

Salted caramel, anything caramel, or dark or sweet will mean more regular rewicking. Best juice, hmm, probably fruits I expect, not my thing fruits. if you enjoy the flavours you are already vaping then it's worth the work, daily rewicking is a tad excessive though, although I have been there, even recently. What rta /rda are you using and what ID (internal diameter) are the coils - 2.5mm, 3mm?

Salted caramel, anything caramel, or dark or sweet will mean more regular rewicking. Best juice, hmm, probably fruits I expect, not my thing fruits. if you enjoy the flavours you are already vaping then it's worth the work, daily rewicking is a tad excessive though, although I have been there, even recently. What rta /rda are you using and what ID (internal diameter) are the coils - 2.5mm, 3mm?
Hello,
Thanks for your reply
I am using Recurve squonk, the internal dia of coil is 3mm

Hi @John68, when I was vaping flavors I found that sweet, fruity, and custards were hell on coils. The coil also, as you mentioned, required daily attention. I considered it part and partial with vaping. I was really happy I was using RTAs because it would have really sucked using drop-in coils. I ran into a very hard time and had to drop flavors for my DIY ejuice and found that I really enjoyed the taste and simplicity of unflavored ejuice and the coils seem to last forever. So, I don't have an answer to your question, I recommend an ejuice that is low in sweeteners, fruit, or custards.
Jerry
Many thanks

Hello Recurve sqounk 3mm inside dia coil

With sweet juices it's unavoidable, it's a good thing your not having to buy stock coils because then it would be costing you a fortune. I have been there where the coils don't last and off the top of my head i can't think of anyway for you to avoid what's happening.

I would have thought most of your problems would be with the Salted Caramel, rather than the fruits.
With the fruits, check what sweetener is used, I believe Sucralose is the worst sweetener for coil gunking.

Back
Top Bottom