What's new

Coil Destroyers

mac1

Postman
hi apes, just wanted to start a thread so that we can share liquids that seem to destroy coils and whether we have any tips to save coils.

for the ultimate coil destroyer is manabush. I love manabush juices but over the last 6 months I have really lost my patience. 3ml of ixcacao will destroy my coil! funny thing is that when I first started vaping I used to be able to get at least a week on manabush out if my nautilus coil. not sure if anything has changed but now can't go thru 1 tank without the liquid turning very dark. funnily enough I don't have any issues with other sweet tabbaco juice.

Most of the coil killers are due to sweeteners in the juices.
Most of Element Range, Pancake man, most of the premium sweet juices i found kill coils, because thats the way they enhance flavors, rather then doing what good quality liquids do and actually make a complex mix.

Completely agree with ^ the element 50/50 range are devils for the coil killing. Manabush not so if you use the 0.7 stock coil. I guess the darker the juice the more it kills your coils, and obversely the lighter ones not so much. Does anyone have an opinion on the dinner lady lemon tart coil life on the Smok baby beast. Thanks in advance.

Never had issue with manabush. Always got at least a week from a nautilus coil. That said your vaping the darkest of the collection. Most decent tobacco juices go through coils quickly. One pound Liquid' s tobacco juice keeps the coils for ages as its a very clear liquid. Nearly all the American or Canadian juices kick the backside out of coils. Infact I would only use them in a crown tank with coils (due to the crown coils having.tons of wick and a nicely spaced steel coil wire). As a rule I only use rba' s or preferably rda' s for sweet juice so I can 're wick regularly. Elements is a bugger and the British cheap thrills range is very sweet too.

6 hours of Charlie's chalk dust did this ...
20170529_142602~2.jpg

IMG_0679.JPG

No surprises here, but that's a brand new coil and around an hour of testing Element e-Liquids.

I've vaped element tobacco 555 without any coil gunk. these days I prefer 316ss spaced coil. not sure if that helps

I got a free bottle of totally wicked red label rhubarb and custard, was a 70/30 VG/PG 6mg It killed a brand new EC head after 3ml of it went through my melo 3... I like the really sweet ones, vape monster yellow goblin and dinner ladies strawberry custard are both great and don't seem to smash the granny out of the coils.. using RTA & RDA now and just wrapped up a couple of fat SS316 that I will be using next time I need to re-juice my tsunami, just going to run a two coil 0.5 ohms as I think I will get better flavour again than the Clapton quad coil, although I'm rather enjoying these massive sweet clouds :2thumbsup: even if it is caning the battery and drinking the juice :hmm:

Back
Top Bottom