What's new

Cloudy diy eliquid?

Jvape96

Initiate
Just wondering if anyone can help me out with this one just to re assure me... iv made a 10ml bottle of strawberry eliquid... 75vg 25pg 5mg nic 15% flavouring. It appears to be cloudy in the bottle like it looks blurry to look through if that makes sense... even after 4 days steeping it seems to be getting more cloudy looking. Is this normal? Thanks!!!

Got any pix of the bottle?

What concentrate did you use?
Where dd you get the VG, PG and nic from?
And, finally, what was the recipe you used?

@Jvape96 shaking/mixing can fill the juice with tiny air bubbles making it look cloudy... it shouldnt be a problem... but to be absolutely sure pics and full details of what you used would eliminate any other potential problems... is unlikely to be an issue though

Got any pix of the bottle?

What concentrate did you use?
Where dd you get the VG, PG and nic from?
And, finally, what was the recipe you used?
It's all from vampire vapes, it was the strawberry concentrate... it was 0.7ml nicotine (vg based) 1.5ml flavouring (pg based) 6.8ml vg and 1ml pg il post a pic soon as I get home so you can see it properly. Thanks

IMG_0137.JPG
@Jvape96 shaking/mixing can fill the juice with tiny air bubbles making it look cloudy... it shouldnt be a problem... but to be absolutely sure pics and full details of what you used would eliminate any other potential problems... is unlikely to be an issue though
It's been like this for 4 days???

I had a TPA banana creme sim lair thing happend give it a warm bath and it should settle into the liquid, left mine cloudy for ages and it didn't go until I give it a bath if that's any good for you mate

View attachment 118727
It's been like this for 4 days???
E liquid is pretty thick..
Can be a long time if you wait for air bubbles to disperse naturally... warming the liquid in a water bath should thin it out temporarily and may help the air bubbles go.. but that does look like what it is... to show what happens try vigorously shaking any ready made high vg juice.. or plain vg... it will also go cloudy like this....

E liquid is pretty thick..
Can be a long time if you wait for air bubbles to disperse naturally... warming the liquid in a water bath should thin it out temporarily and may help the air bubbles go.. but that does look like what it is... to show what happens try vigorously shaking any ready made high vg juice.. or plain vg... it will also go cloudy like this....
Thanks that really helps :) so is it safe to vape it whilst it's cloudy? :)

Thanks that really helps :) so is it safe to vape it whilst it's cloudy? :)
I would say so.. my eliquid as all my vape gear gets thrown about a lot in my work bag... several days away at a time and everything just gts slung in etc... most of my eliquid gets bubbles/cloudiness to it because of that let alone when mixing... I guess it could take marginally longer to saturate your wick but doubtful it would be enough to cause any problems...

My strawberry menthol is still cloudy after a week, but it Vapes just dandy.
You'll be fine!!
1487440197011.jpg

Back
Top Bottom