What's new

chest pain from vaing

Status
Not open for further replies.

jazjukl

hi. i have been vaping since 2 weeks and i'm happy that i quit cigarettes. Unfortunately i'm facing chest pain and breathing issues since 3 days. is that normal? shall i stop vaping.
thanks,

YES - or at the very least cut it right down.....

Can you describe your tank and vaping method ????
Coz you should not be suffering any real issues unless something is seriously wrong with setup or yourself

How often are you vaping, what with - tank/kit & juice you are using
If you are constantly chaining loads of vapour you may not be using high enough nicotine
are you vaping like you smoked

blah blah blah - but really need a bit more info for response

but goes without saying if you are suffering then stop or drastically reduce any recent changes to your health/lifestyle
(think you/we all know that bit of common sense)

if symptoms persist - get ya arse down the doctors as I'm no expert

yeah we all get the odd ache & pains, heck even the odd chest pain
plus this time of the year we all get a bit run down - coughs, colds, sore throat etc....
but continued chest pains AND breathing issues

OK your lungs are likely to be adjusting but if it continues get it checked out ffs
gis a bit of info/pic of your vaping setup/juice/nic content
could be vaping really rank crap with nigh on zilch nic so you chain & chain chain on a dtl trying to take it down
so no wonder your body feels crap perhaps

Doctors. Immediately.

If you feel it's vaping related, stop until you've seen a doctor.

Many people link the slightest health change after packing in smoking and switching to vaping on actual vaping where as most of the time it's your body reacting to the sudden lack of all the crap in cigarettes.

But... It's chest pain. Doctor now.

Doctors. Immediately.

If you feel it's vaping related, stop until you've seen a doctor.

Many people link the slightest health change after packing in smoking and switching to vaping on actual vaping where as most of the time it's your body reacting to the sudden lack of all the crap in cigarettes.

But... It's chest pain. Doctor now.

It's the chest pain AND the breathing plus since 3 days ????
by the second day you should have eased up on the vaping a bit and now thinking of getting down the quacks
Depending on where you if surgery is open or walk in center
but YES STOP or greatly greatly greatly reduce your vaping if you are climbing the walls for a fag

You know your own body better than anybody - if you ain't sure and in doubt don't risk it
pop down your local walk in center or A&E to get checked out
fuck worrying about being a burden or a pain, you are trying to quit to a healthier lifestyle
compared to half a dozen drunks or spaced out rabble staggering in at night overdoing it - you have every right to get your arse down there

Hey, as above, this is your health so be careful and see a doctor if needed, which only you will know.

Quiting stinkiest will always give you some side effects, like coughing, but you shouldn’t be in pain! Is the pain a result of coughing? Could you have pulled something? There’s also a chance you could be sensitive to PG in the liquid. I found this out the hard way when I started vaping too, and some of what you describe sounds like that, I stick with 90+ VG now to not have a problem. I’d suggest getting on as high a VG juice as you can to see if that helps and if not, or if you get worse then probably worth seeing a Dr mate. You’ve made the right moves for your health by making the switch to vaping, don’t chance making it worse now. Let us know how you get on ok?

thanks guys for your support. in fact i reduced vaping these 2 days to see the result. in fact i am using the vladdin pods with liqua-sweet tobacco e-juice. but today i ordered the ripe vapes-strawberry creme brule to see if it works better then then the sweet tobacco.
By the way how many days it took you to get used to Vape.

On the other hand i went to a doctor today cause i was afraid from a heart attack or something . he took my blood pressure and everything was fine.

YES - or at the very least cut it right down.....

Can you describe your tank and vaping method ????
Coz you should not be suffering any real issues unless something is seriously wrong with setup or yourself

How often are you vaping, what with - tank/kit & juice you are using
If you are constantly chaining loads of vapour you may not be using high enough nicotine
are you vaping like you smoked

blah blah blah - but really need a bit more info for response

but goes without saying if you are suffering then stop or drastically reduce any recent changes to your health/lifestyle
(think you/we all know that bit of common sense)

if symptoms persist - get ya arse down the doctors as I'm no expert

yeah we all get the odd ache & pains, heck even the odd chest pain
plus this time of the year we all get a bit run down - coughs, colds, sore throat etc....
but continued chest pains AND breathing issues

OK your lungs are likely to be adjusting but if it continues get it checked out ffs
gis a bit of info/pic of your vaping setup/juice/nic content
could be vaping really rank crap with nigh on zilch nic so you chain & chain chain on a dtl trying to take it down
so no wonder your body feels crap perhaps

well i'm feeling better today. i'm using the vladdin pods with e-juice mg (sweet tobacco). yes i vape like smoking the same way. please if you can suggest anything to help me. i don't want to get back to cigarette. thanks

Ahhhh - well I know FA about pods and stuff
presume ya got this....

https://www.ecigclick.co.uk/vladdin-pod-system-review/

I'm off out for a while - POTV breathes a sigh of relief to my spam
but perhaps some pod guru can shed some light advice maybe

glad you are feeling a little better - maybe altering something but keep an eye on yourself
& keep us updated please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom