What's new

Charging query

My mums capo 100 has died. She's looking for just an 80w mod and I'm trying to persuade her to get either the aegis mini or the obs cube. She's an older lady and insists she needs it to be external battery as internal batteries blow up when they're charging lol.
My question is does a mod with an internal battery need a special USB charger. The obs cube says it has an input of 1.5A and her phone charger has an output of 0.7A. So am I right in thinking that it's safe to use?
May I suggest a left field device?

The Smok R Kiss mod is a brilliant external battery device. Dual batteries but small and performs really well.

No menu system neither , just straight vaping.

SMOK has a track record of bad quality, the internet is littered with stories about how bad they are.

Smoant on the otherhand is a manufacturer that makes quality mods, designs can be quirky though.

And, yes. I can talk about SMOK, had a Procolour that burnt through coils as quickly as you could install them.

Got a Vaporesso Switcher and was shocked, a mod that actually worked. And worked well at that, it's still going but now have a Vaporesso Luxe now as well as my main vape mod. Soon to have a Smoant Battlestar to play with as well.

Back
Top Bottom