What's new

Can someone tell me if??

What on earth is that? Never seen anything like it. It looks like it's blocked with brown gunk. Never had a boost or seen a boost coil but most stock coils have a hole down the middle. Can't see a round hole, can't see any wire, all i see is something brown that doesn't look very nice.

It is the boost coil after just over 24 hours of a very good juice company liquid mate

My only question is why vape zero nicotine. Unless you have cut down to say 1mg and feel ready to go nic free with the intension of stopping and thus rid yourself of the need to vape.
If you are taking up vaping for the fun of it, then i refuse to help as you do not need to vape. I prefer to help ex smokers than someone who takes up vaping to be Hip or cool. Vaping is there for folks who need to feed an addiction, an addiction caused by centurys of Governments that allow tobbaco to be legal.
PG and nicotine cause the same effects to me if the amount of nic or pg is to high i feel like my lungs are swollen and imflamed, like after a long distance run or a bad cold.

And il answer your question.....i am an ex smoker. I used to vqpe and at the time couldnt get on with it.
But im under a huge amount of stress atm and have chosen to come back to vaping instead of smoking not to be 'cool' or 'hip' which vaping is neither.

The other option is learn to rebuild. (Or find a place to get coils very cheap, like china) and just switch them out every day.

If u learn to rebuild u can just pull the cotton and rewick every morning, problem solved.

I have used rebuildables before mate but could never get it as good as id like and actually found it a bit too much on the vapour front

And il answer your question.....i am an ex smoker. I used to vqpe and at the time couldnt get on with it.
But im under a huge amount of stress atm and have chosen to come back to vaping instead of smoking not to be 'cool' or 'hip' which vaping is neither.

I don't think zero nic will help with the stress much, however it will give you the hand movements that come as part of being a smoker so that will help as it gives you something to help keep your mind of other things, Regarding my earlier post, it wasn't aimed at you, it was more of a generalization, you being an ex smoker clears up everything. There are folks out their that vape just to look cool, sadly vapers get tarnished with one image, full face bearded blokes and floppy hair, I think more vapers are middle aged like me, bald, no mustache, occassionally a goatee, etc but never a 1970's Peter Sutcliffe look alikes.
You couldn't get on with vaping before, truth is you didn't really want to 100%. Been there about 7-8 years ago then 2015 i really wanted to quit fags, so i spent tobacco money on juices and vapegear, giving me no choice but to vape when i wanted to smoke, I started on 18mg cut to 12mg 2 weeks later then tried DL vaping about 3 months in when the Horizon arctic tank came about. With the lower nic i went to 4mg and higher VG i found vaping much better no burning lungs which i was getting off the higher PG stuff at times now i am down to 3mg and have remained there for about 5 years. Vaping helps when stressed the same as a cigarette, its the nicotine that lowers the stress, studies are showing certain mental conditions benefit from nicotine use, stress is usually a cause to feel the need to smoke. So if you have been nicotine free for a while i wouldn't like you to re uptake it again but if it does help your stress then why not start using a lower strength liquid in a MTL set up, you can always ween yourself off it if you feel the stress has gone away making it easier for you to do so.
I wish you good luck in whatever you decide to do. As another ex smoker i don't want younger people taking up vaping or smoking, hence the Hip and Cool part. As another ex smoker we are on the same side.

I don't think zero nic will help with the stress much, however it will give you the hand movements that come as part of being a smoker so that will help as it gives you something to help keep your mind of other things, Regarding my earlier post, it wasn't aimed at you, it was more of a generalization, you being an ex smoker clears up everything. There are folks out their that vape just to look cool, sadly vapers get tarnished with one image, full face bearded blokes and floppy hair, I think more vapers are middle aged like me, bald, no mustache, occassionally a goatee, etc but never a 1970's Peter Sutcliffe look alikes.
You couldn't get on with vaping before, truth is you didn't really want to 100%. Been there about 7-8 years ago then 2015 i really wanted to quit fags, so i spent tobacco money on juices and vapegear, giving me no choice but to vape when i wanted to smoke, I started on 18mg cut to 12mg 2 weeks later then tried DL vaping about 3 months in when the Horizon arctic tank came about. With the lower nic i went to 4mg and higher VG i found vaping much better no burning lungs which i was getting off the higher PG stuff at times now i am down to 3mg and have remained there for about 5 years. Vaping helps when stressed the same as a cigarette, its the nicotine that lowers the stress, studies are showing certain mental conditions benefit from nicotine use, stress is usually a cause to feel the need to smoke. So if you have been nicotine free for a while i wouldn't like you to re uptake it again but if it does help your stress then why not start using a lower strength liquid in a MTL set up, you can always ween yourself off it if you feel the stress has gone away making it easier for you to do so.
I wish you good luck in whatever you decide to do. As another ex smoker i don't want younger people taking up vaping or smoking, hence the Hip and Cool part. As another ex smoker we are on the same side.

No offemve taken pal,
Yes im vaping 0mg as i never want to get addicted to nicotine again.
For me nicotine only helped reduce stress when a lack of it often was the cause of the stress if that makes sense.

Your absaloutely correct in that its more the hand to mouth and visual effect that helps me somewhat.
I do really enjoy the experiemce of sitting down with a cuppa and my favourite juice.
Its just about my only release nowadays lol.
I think youve dobe very well to get to where you are mg wise and you should be proud.
Better to stick at 3mg then try and go too low and end up bag on the stinkies

No offemve taken pal,
Yes im vaping 0mg as i never want to get addicted to nicotine again.
For me nicotine only helped reduce stress when a lack of it often was the cause of the stress if that makes sense.

Your absaloutely correct in that its more the hand to mouth and visual effect that helps me somewhat.
I do really enjoy the experiemce of sitting down with a cuppa and my favourite juice.
Its just about my only release nowadays lol.
I think youve dobe very well to get to where you are mg wise and you should be proud.
Better to stick at 3mg then try and go too low and end up bag on the stinkies

Luckily i make most of my own juice, which is how i went to 4mg and with the availability of 7.2% nicotine. Can i ask what set up you use.

I have used rebuildables before mate but could never get it as good as id like and actually found it a bit too much on the vapour front
-deleted-
Sorry, misread

Last edited:
Luckily i make most of my own juice, which is how i went to 4mg and with the availability of 7.2% nicotine. Can i ask what set up you use.
He is using a geekvape boost with the .4 ka1 coils at 30 watts

To the OP, based on other pod mod coils like that style that i have used, it seems on the high side, but nothing really unheard of.

How much is a drag pod and a 5 pack of coils? Throw the 510 on there and see if it makes a big difference. (Try the r1 style coil, the type with the narrow top, they have like 6 choices)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom