What's new

Best mtl

Ooh I didn't know I could get an mtl tank for mine?

As long as you can screw the tank off and adjust the power (watts) then it will be fine. You’ll find with a mtl tank the battery will last much longer as well, as you’ll probably be somewhere between 10 and 15w. You might need to think about different eliquid (higher nic concentration and maybe 50/50 vg/pg ratio).

So likely all you’ll need to buy is a new tank and maybe some liquid.

I ask because I believe that one has a latch on the bottom of it, you can replace the battery.

I'm happy with 50/50 I'm trying to get off nicotine though so would it make any difference to have nic free?

It’s whatever you need as far as nic, it will work the same whatever nic level you decide to use. Most people use higher nic in mtl and lower nic in cloud tanks but it’s really personal preference.

It’s whatever you need as far as nic, it will work the same whatever nic level you decide to use. Most people use higher nic in mtl and lower nic in cloud tanks but it’s really personal preference.
Ok thank you. I'm gona look on eBay see what they've got [emoji4]

Be careful buying vape gear on ebay though, go with sellers who have loads of good feedback only. It’s probably much safer to purchase from China (fasttech).

Back
Top Bottom