What's new

Best Custards?

Just tried the Gorilla Tobacco Custard and it's quite nice but it's more of a Cigar based Tobacco than a Cigarette type. The more you seem to vape it the more the Vanilla comes through, the first hit was like inhaling a Cigar strong and made me actually cough, If your looking for a Cigar type vape then this is for you. If it had of been strong like when i first vaped it all the time then i wouldn't have liked it but it has smoothed out a lot. This post is mainly aimed at @MrDJ who seemed interested in this Custard.

Just tried the Gorilla Tobacco Custard and it's quite nice but it's more of a Cigar based Tobacco than a Cigarette type. The more you seem to vape it the more the Vanilla comes through, the first hit was like inhaling a Cigar strong and made me actually cough, If your looking for a Cigar type vape then this is for you. If it had of been strong like when i first vaped it all the time then i wouldn't have liked it but it has smoothed out a lot. This post is mainly aimed at @MrDJ who seemed interested in this Custard.
cheers fella. hmm, not sure about a cigar flavour. leave it a week or so and the custard flavour should come through even more. thats what all the vids i watched stated about this one.

cheers fella. hmm, not sure about a cigar flavour. leave it a week or so and the custard flavour should come through even more. thats what all the vids i watched stated about this one.

I am actually enjoying it now, it's got sweeter and smoother, it was a full 100mil bottle so i had to take 20 mil out to get my Nicotine in.

I am actually enjoying it now, it's got sweeter and smoother, it was a full 100mil bottle so i had to take 20 mil out to get my Nicotine in.
yeh i noticed that. full to the rim so really getting 20ml more than most 100ml shortfills which have 80ml in them.

@tony68
@DL04LRL

just noticed on google that its now saying permantly closed which has changed from a few days ago.
oh well, my first ever paypal claim in almost 6 years.

paypal says give seller time to reply. should i go straight to escalate to paypal as if they are closed down we know no one will reply.

te.JPG

Last edited:
Hi.. so the shop is actually still open .. but it has been sold to one of the other partners .. so the store itself is open but the liquid side seems to have closed. I’m so sorry for the bad recommendation.. I wasn’t aware of this

@DL04LRL I don't think any of the lads will blame you, we all recommend things and don't have a Crystal Ball to see what happens in the future so don't be so hard on yourself, bad things happen and that's life. They will both be refunded by Paypal so all's good.

no worries fella. shit happens.
bit naughty the website is still taking orders though.

Back
Top Bottom