Amongst others...

EDIT : Forgot some.. ;)

IOC Sea Dog Custard
CV Dis Won
Kreeds Kustard
Welsh Custard
Bastard Sauce
big fan of claires ....... and very reasonably priced

Perhaps. But they can almost certainly do at least one of the following.......... respond to e-mails, update their website with a valid telephone number or an update for customers as to the situation, answer the one phone that does ring or reply via Paypal when a case is filed.
Agreed!

still no reply to facebook message from 3 days ago even though ticked which means read but no reply.

still no reply to facebook message from 3 days ago even though ticked which means read but no reply.
Things not looking good then. Gonna do a PP claim see what happens.
Its really unfortunate for @DL04LRL to recommend a juice and the company lets us down. Anyhoo @DL04LRL what did it taste like :D

Things not looking good then. Gonna do a PP claim see what happens.
Its really unfortunate for @DL04LRL to recommend a juice and the company lets us down. Anyhoo @DL04LRL what did it taste like :D

I’m really sorry for that .. I’ve never had any issues with online order but I do usually go in store ..

The flavour is really good .. doesn’t get boring fast.. can vape for days on end with no vape tongue ... when I’m home from working in Glasgow I’ll nip to the shop and see if they are any issues

I’m really sorry for that .. I’ve never had any issues with online order but I do usually go in store ..

The flavour is really good .. doesn’t get boring fast.. can vape for days on end with no vape tongue ... when I’m home from working in Glasgow I’ll nip to the shop and see if they are any issues
No need to apologise matey not your fault at all, you gave us a heads up on a good custard to try. Just felt that the company had let YOU down.
All the best matey :2thumbsup:

Not always been a huge fan of custards or similar flavours but i love chugging away on the vanilla custard i get from vapepotions(their own juice) on the mesh tank, £6 with nic(120ml). Approaching 4 years on the vape now, always been about fruits for me, but i do thoroughly enjoy hitting it on the mesh with VP's custard flavour, either vanilla custard or coconut raspberry custard (it's a nice swing of flavour away from my usual fruits).

Weird how tastes change, custard didn't really do it for me before, but i like having that contrast now. Can't say i personally rate the dinner lady custard (it wasn't bad, i could take or leave it).

On my last mesh coil with no plans to buy more (grabbed a bunch on special before), but if i do end grabbing some more i'll be straight over to vapepotions for more custilla.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom