What's new

Best Custards?

VapeN00b1

Postman
Hi guys,

I'm really into my custards, my goto has been Prime Vapes custards, but I find them not to be as flavourful lately for some reason, any suggestions on others please. Thanks

^good point.
i get through around 40-45ml of custard a day but never the same make twice but change my custards each fill up and have a choice of around 20 to chose from..
i also mix it up with 3-5 other tanks with fruits and take a few puffs every now and then and can get through roughly 4-5ml a day. coming upto 6 years of vaping and never had vapours tongue and never lost taste of any custards.

I have prime Vapes custard and swap it for prime Vapes doughnut flavour. I alternate every few days, but don't find them as good as a few months ago

Sure, I have the same feeling with some of my favourite liquids. Try vaping plain base for 1 day, or some salts if you have. Or some mentholated liquid.... you need to break that flavour and liquid routine.

Not sure if you can still get it . But my local cap shop produce one called gracies custard .. it is beautiful... I think they still do it but it’s a online only purchase atm

Not sure if you can still get it . But my local cap shop produce one called gracies custard .. it is beautiful... I think they still do it but it’s a online only purchase atm
cheers fella. £9 with free shipping ill give one a go. ordered.

cheers fella. £9 with free shipping ill give one a go. ordered.

Very nice from the off... they used to do a blend of different flavours but was a limited run I think not seen it in agessssss ...

Back
Top Bottom