What's new

Best coil options for Evod and Igo-l please

A week or so. Maybe non with the tobacco liquids

Drip. Vape. Cloud. REPEAT!

I'll hopfully get an order in tomorrow after work. I have had a quick go at micro coils. Didn't have anything small enough to wrap around so used the needle lid from a bottle lol.

Attachments

• 20140805_230023.jpg
    20140805_230023.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 40
  • 20140805_230248.jpg
    20140805_230248.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 43
  • 20140805_230059.jpg
    20140805_230059.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 31
  • 20140805_231347.jpg
    20140805_231347.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 39
Looks good pal

Good news. Defo be placing an order for ejuice tonight :). Before I do any advice on nic level. I only ask because I've heard that nic level affects flavour and taste. I've been buying 18mg and 20mg but to be fair I went into vaping blind and it's just what I stuck too. I'm more of a flavour person than a throat hit person. Wondering if I'll be happier with the 15mg on the site or higher. Not sure which way to go.

Good news. Defo be placing an order for ejuice tonight :). Before I do any advice on nic level. I only ask because I've heard that nic level affects flavour and taste. I've been buying 18mg and 20mg but to be fair I went into vaping blind and it's just what I stuck too. I'm more of a flavour person than a throat hit person. Wondering if I'll be happier with the 15mg on the site or higher. Not sure which way to go.
if your not getting headaches then i'd think that 18-20mg must suit you...
i dropped to 12 mg because i wanted to vape more but was obviously getting too much nic with 18mg....ie,headaches.

Unless you keep some higher mg stuff kicking about for the morning and the pub

I'll hopfully get an order in tomorrow after work. I have had a quick go at micro coils. Didn't have anything small enough to wrap around so used the needle lid from a bottle lol.

micro.jpg

And this is your first attempt is it?

Bollocks :(

How do you get the coil so neat and tight and central?

Mine start out OK, but by the time I have everything reassembled it all goes a bit Pete Tong.

Still vapes OK mind.

micro.jpg

Mine start out OK, but by the time I have everything reassembled it all goes a bit Pete Tong.

Still vapes OK mind.

Yea I swear. I'm quite a perfectionist tho. Bugs me if it's not straight even if it takes me longer lol. I read to use micro screwdrivers but used the needle tip from one of my juice bottles. When it's in I poke and twist it into position lol. Kinda like the cocktail stick method

micro.jpg

Still vapes OK mind.

What do you wrap round?

What do you wrap round?

I have tried a few things like cocktail sticks and drill bits.

I think I need to concentrate more when I replace the little rubber bung and its metal insert, that's when things usually go wrong.

Also, I can never get the coil to glow red when I flame it in the blow torch (read: gas ring)

Everything else glows red but the coil, I think I need to stop using pliers and get me some of those blunt tweezers.

Anyway, I got one of these in the post this morning, perhaps by my 50th wire I will have it sussed :)

A jump ring mandrel (whatever that means)

mandrel.jpg

Good news. Defo be placing an order for ejuice tonight :).

I am no expert on e-liquid and that site robisRoyal linked looks great and I think I'll order some.

I have been buying Hangsen from this guy:

http://premiere-cigs.co.uk/product/30ml-18mg-hangsen-e-liquid-fruit-flavours/

£2 for 10ml and £5 for 30ml.

I love Hangsen fruit flavours, especially Blueberry.

Why not try different strengths, wherever you buy from?

One tank with 12 and one with 18...see how it goes. I am fixed at 18mg, it seems to work for me, but I think I'll try some of that 15mg from VapeGB. 100ml for 15 quid for a UK made liquid looks like outstanding value.

Whatever keeps us off the fags is OK with me :)

You won't be disappointed with vapeGB. Good prices too. 12 quid for 4x10ml bottles. 25q quid for a 100ml bottle. Really good juice too. What kind of flavours do you go for?

15 quid for 100ml at the moment.

Just ordered me some Raspberry Crush.

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom