What's new

battery safety

lene

Postman
its been 2 weeks since I've bought new batterys. I have to buy new ones. my gen mod chips the batterys. i'm worried about battery safety.

As mattyk2010 said just rewrap them wraps are a lot cheaper than buying new batteries and are easy to do with a hairdryer or some vape shops will do them if you are unsure about doing them yourself.

its been 2 weeks since I've bought new batterys. I have to buy new ones. my gen mod chips the batterys. i'm worried about battery safety.

I use a Gen and taking batteries out and putting them in I can't see anything that would cause chips ? can you please post a photo / explain how your chipping your batteries ?

i'm sorry but I don't know how to post a pic. they are chipped. I love the gen but I have my aegis as a spare.

i'm sorry but I don't know how to post a pic. they are chipped. I love the gen but I have my aegis as a spare.

posting a image ... click image (see pic) then paste the URL (the image needs to be hosted) ... I use https://imgur.com (its free) and you can just paste the Img Code direct

jy3uTS1.jpg

Also as others have said use wraps ... it's a lot less expensive :)

i'll look into getting them wrapped. the guy at totally wicked scared me. he said they can blow up. ordered some from fogstar. and I've broke my gen :( I glued the ribbon and made it worse. the batterys wouldn't sit right couldn't close the door. then the glue needed coming off. is it really unsafe to leave the batterys in? is there anywhere that fixes mods?

Any vape shop worth their salt should rewrap your batteries free of charge.

You can also do it yourself, it's the same principle as applying shrink wrap to wiring.

i'll look into getting them wrapped. the guy at totally wicked scared me. he said they can blow up. ordered some from fogstar. and I've broke my gen :( I glued the ribbon and made it worse. the batterys wouldn't sit right couldn't close the door. then the glue needed coming off. is it really unsafe to leave the batterys in? is there anywhere that fixes mods?

Its advisable to remove batteries if the Mod is not in use ... but the battery ribbon you don't need to glue it just lay it behind the batteries so you have a loose bit each end put that over the front of the batteries then place the door, to remove the batteries you would need to gently pull both ends in one go.

Back
Top Bottom