What's new

are smok rubblish?

so I went to my local vape shop. he tried to sell me a smok. he said they have improved. what does everyone think?

I probably own more Smok's than most and never had a single issue with any of the mods, my Species and X-Priv get used the most and are amongst my favourite and trustworthy mods.

The only Smok products I don't like are anything that attempts MTL, Smok simply don't understand it. (Nord, Trinity Alpha for example).

As for coils, I've had great lifespan from their more recent Mesh coils in the TFV8 (v2) and the Prince, best thing to happen to Smok tanks was mesh coils.

Sounds like I'm a Smok fanboy though the last proper Smok mod I bought was back in January (the Species) but this is just my experience and I treat all my mods gently (I am gutted if I accidentally scratch any).

So far my only duff mods have been:
Smoant Pasito (1 out of 3 auto fired)
Aspire Cobble (2 out of 3 auto fired)
Lost Vape Therion BF (2 out of 4 failed - Overheating and duff 510 assembly)
iJoy Capo 216 - sticking fire button
Vandy Vape Pulse - leaking 510 seal
Vandy Vape Apollo - dead cell
Aspire Breeze 2 - (2 out of 2 failed) from a design fault = broken pod clips
Geek Vape Athena (1 out of 5 had a defective 510 pin assembly)

None of the above could be fixed due to propriety parts or board failures.

No Smok fails yet (touch wood).

I have a G-Priv somewhere, along with a Stick Prince. I did have a Stick V8, but that died.
The G-Priv and Prince Stick never gave any bother, other than pulling my trousers down due to the weight with a TFV8 on top...:D
Coil life was always a gamble...:(

Sexiest mod ever in my opinion.
smok.png

I have an AL85 which has been great so far, the only thing i don't like about it is the menu system.

Also have a TFV Mini V2 tank, and it's fantastic. Not had any issues with it and its used daily. The last tank i had was the TFV4 and that thing liked to shit itself regularly, so i'm glad the quality has improved over the years.

I've had a SMOK Species V2 for a few months never had a problem with it the Mesh Coils last very well and give a great flavour, I do look after my gear and it's like just out of the box ... but I can only speak for the Species V2 :)

h0FEX2X.png

We don’t stock them in the shop because they are like boomerangs whenever we have

I've had multiple Smok products with zero issues. My GX350 which is now over 2 years old still works flawlessly.

I am glad I found this thread before I bought one. Been looking for a new mod and almost bought a Smok, glad I didn't.

Back
Top Bottom