What's new

Arc Pico 75 / eleaf Pico 75 coils??

Spunkyfmj

Hi all quick question. Bought a arc Pico kits from TW. Got some spare ec 0.3 ohm coils. Seem perfectly fine but get a burnt taste after a couple of days . I'm using a vg75 liquid .3nicotine. Normally between 35-45 watts fiddling around to get a good flavour. are there any better quality coils around that may last longer or give a better experience. It's a Subaru mini3 tank which I believe is the same as the mellow 3 tank and a few others. I'm sure I read on another post about aspire Atlantis coils but unsure if that means v1 or V2 or if the both the same. Or should I just junk the tank and buy something else.
Thanks dave

Hi all quick question. Bought a arc Pico kits from TW. Got some spare ec 0.3 ohm coils. Seem perfectly fine but get a burnt taste after a couple of days . I'm using a vg75 liquid .3nicotine. Normally between 35-45 watts fiddling around to get a good flavour. are there any better quality coils around that may last longer or give a better experience. It's a Subaru mini3 tank which I believe is the same as the mellow 3 tank and a few others. I'm sure I read on another post about aspire Atlantis coils but unsure if that means v1 or V2 or if the both the same. Or should I just junk the tank and buy something else.
Thanks dave
Nothing wrong with the tank bud but yes literally dozens of manufacturers make those coils including aspire. The issue is the vg in the juice is too high.
There isn't a stock coil on the market in any tank that can be relied on to wick juice above 70%vg. Keep your juice choices to 70% max or lower if pos and avoid sugary sweet juices and you will get far better life from your coils.

These will be mainly cross compatible.
Amigo Donner 22
Amigo Riptide Top Fill
Amigo Riptide V1
Anyvape Fury Tank
Anyvape SegaTank
Aspire Atlantis coils
Aspire Triton coils
Atmos Sub-Vers
Atmos Sub-Vers Mini
Atmos Sub-Vers TF
Beyond Vape Silo Beast
CoilART Online Tank
Coiltech Atank
Digiflavor Bucho coils
DotMod Petri SubOhm Tank
EHPRO & Eciggity Morph Tank
Eleaf ECL coils
Eleaf ECML coils
Freemax Scylla
Freemax Starre
Freemax Starre Pro
Geek Vape Illusion Mini
Gigue Aeolus Mini
Gigue Aeolus Tank
Heatvape EcoTank
Kronos X2O coils
Ovancl Espole
Playboy Vixen
Science of Vaping Eclipse
Sense Tech Herakles
Sigelei X-Tank
Smokme Subverter Mini
Steam Tribe Mini Sub Ohm Tank
Sunone Sking Square
Tobeco Super Tank coils
Vape Forward VF ATTY
Vapefly Fantasy Mini M2 coil
Vapeston Ceramikas
Vapeston Maganus
Vapor DNA Project Sub Ohm Saucecode
Vaporesso cCell coils
Vapor-Tek Morpheus
Vapor-Tek Morpheus V2
VGOD Tricktank coils

If you want to stick with high vg liquids ie plus of 70% you will need to start making your own coils and invest in an rta or dripper. Otherwise you risk dry hits and quickly burnt out coils.
Hope.this helps bud.

Nothing wrong with the tank bud but yes literally dozens of manufacturers make those coils including aspire. The issue is the vg in the juice is too high.
There isn't a stock coil on the market in any tank that can be relied on to wick juice above 70%vg. Keep your juice choices to 70% max or lower if pos and avoid sugary sweet juices and you will get far better life from your coils.
That's me screwed then lol. I'm liking king of vapes blackcurrant lemonade at moment. [emoji22]

That's me screwed then lol. I'm liking king of vapes blackcurrant lemonade at moment. [emoji22]
Look at an rta bud. It's really not difficult. The other option is does this juice come in large shortfill bottle options. If it does you could add a high pg nic shot to make the juice less viscous.
It may of course be the sweetner if it's a sweet juice.

Thanks for replies. Looks like I got more liquid purchases to make to get the best fit

Look at an rta bud. It's really not difficult. The other option is does this juice come in large shortfill bottle options. If it does you could add a high pg nic shot to make the juice less viscous.
It may of course be the sweetner if it's a sweet juice.
Give the aspire Atlantis 0.5 coils a punt. They run at the 25w mark and may last longer as they will caramelize the sugars less. You may get a little longer out of them.

Thanks for replies. Looks like I got more liquid purchases to make to get the best fit
It's a learning curve buddy. Some Vape shops can be a little slow to set you right if your going to keep buying new coils every few days. Lol.
Keep your vg at 70%max and avoid super sweet juice and you will get maximum life from your stock coils.
As I can see your a fisherman I think you would enjoy making your own coils and wicking them. This will open up most liquids to you and save you a fortune in coils.
Check out the rest of the site for recommendations.
Good luck mate.

It's a learning curve buddy. Some Vape shops can be a little slow to set you right if your going to keep buying new coils every few days. Lol.
Keep your vg at 70%max and avoid super sweet juice and you will get maximum life from your stock coils.
As I can see your a fisherman I think you would enjoy making your own coils and wicking them. This will open up most liquids to you and save you a fortune in coils.
Check out the rest of the site for recommendations.
Good luck mate.
Thanks. I'm looking to upgrade to something with a bit more power and better tanks . I'm gonna give the aspire coils a go for a week or so. Probably doesn't help I've been chopping and changing liquids last few days and trying to get used to the Pico. Only ever used little stick things before. I have been using it quite a bit prob doing at least 1 10ml bottle a day

Thanks. I'm looking to upgrade to something with a bit more power and better tanks . I'm gonna give the aspire coils a go for a week or so. Probably doesn't help I've been chopping and changing liquids last few days and trying to get used to the Pico. Only ever used little stick things before. I have been using it quite a bit prob doing at least 1 10ml bottle a day
Yeah stepping into sub ohm dtl vaping burns through the juice.
Give them a go and check out the forum for current rebuilable recommendations.

Back
Top Bottom