What's new

Anyone used Lucemill flavour concentrates?

Crystalfur

Postman
I recently purchased 100ml Blue Slush flavour concentrate from Lucemill for £8.99 and mixing it at 20% at 80% VG (the PG based concentrate makes up for my 20% PG)
I also purchased wine Gums (100ml for 8.99) and Fruit Pastels 60ml for £8.39.
I find the flavour (expecially the thr Blue Slush a little overpowering and also quite artificial tasting so I tried mixing it at 15% and it's not so strong but still quite artificial tasting.
I have had better blue Slush ejuice (not concentrate) from independent vendor's in the past and this tastes nothing like it.
The blue Slush actually tastes more like strawberry...
Could this just be cheap insuperioor concentrates from Lucemill or could I be doing something wrong?...
I have left it too breath for 30 minutes or so and steeped (let it settle in the bottle for 5+ days with the cap on before vaping and giving it a good shake through the waiting time.
The reason I have bought these concentrates from Lucemill is because of the cheap price and DIY ejuice is all about saving money.
Any advice is more then welcome, especially from those that have used Lucemill flavour concentrates.

I've used lucemill before but hadn't realised they'd started selling concentrates. The prices seem really good too (for larger bottles anyway!).

I'd be interested to know how you got on with the fruit pastille and if it improved at all, or if anyone else has yet tried their concentrates?

I use lucemill for most of my stuff, never tried there concentrates though, there is plenty of vendors selling tried and tested concentrates, if they get good reviews I'll give them a try,

I've used lucemill before but hadn't realised they'd started selling concentrates. The prices seem really good too (for larger bottles anyway!).

I'd be interested to know how you got on with the fruit pastille and if it improved at all, or if anyone else has yet tried their concentrates?
Their bigger bottle's of flavour concentrates are really cheap in price compared too anywhere else I have ever seen anywhere.
I walked in too Lucemill too buy 2ml 7.2% (pre TPD) VG based Nicotine, Syringes, VG, PG, Fruit Pastills, Wine Gums and Blue Slush flavour concentrate. From what I could see most of their flavour concentrates were being dispensed in too smaller bottles for customer orders and the big bottles were labeled from Big Juice Co. I believe most of their concentrates come from Big Juice Co which leads me too believe that maybe their Nicotine also came from Big Juice Co?...
I'm mixing my VG based ejuice concentrate at 20% too achieve a 80VG/20PG ratio using just Nicotine, VG and PG based concentrate using the POTV ejuice calculator.
My ejuice is a bit rich and also tastes quite artificial. Maybe I'm doing something wrong or maybe the concentrates are not the best. I've not had enough time on my hands too play about with different ratio's, take notes and monitor steeping times.
Any pointers would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.

I use lucemill for most of my stuff, never tried there concentrates though, there is plenty of vendors selling tried and tested concentrates, if they get good reviews I'll give them a try,
I think I'm still too new too mixing my own ejuice and have little experience of flavour concentrates other than the Fruit Pastille, Wine Gums and Blue Slush concentrate that I purchased from Lucemill (which I actually think they buy in at bulk from the Big Juice Co, or at least some of their concentrates are certainly from the Big Juice Co) and so far they don't taste great for me but that may just be my mixing as I'm brand new too this and haven't tried different ratio's, taken notes or monitored steeping times. I'm mixing at 20% PG based concentrate from Lucemill with 7.2% VG based Nicotine and just VG using the POTV ejuice calculator too achieve a 80%VG/20%PG ejuice mix.
I'm using my DIY ejuice and it's not all that great but not all that bad either too be completely honest. I think their Blue Slush concentrate is pretty poo though and tastes more like strawberry and nothing like other Blue Slush independent ejuice shops ejuice (not concentrate)
Maybe a Ultra Sonic cleaner too help speed up steeping time too take away that over powering, rich concentrate taste?
A different concentrate supplier?
Any advice on mixing ejuice and buying good concentrates at a decent price would be greatly appreciated.
Maybe I've gotten too use too my independent vape shop's own mixed ejuice or the Charlie's Chalk Dust that I purchased pre TPD?...
I just want too make really satisfying DIY ejuice that's a pleasure too vape....

I think I'm still too new too mixing my own ejuice and have little experience of flavour concentrates other than the Fruit Pastille, Wine Gums and Blue Slush concentrate that I purchased from Lucemill (which I actually think they buy in at bulk from the Big Juice Co, or at least some of their concentrates are certainly from the Big Juice Co) and so far they don't taste great for me but that may just be my mixing as I'm brand new too this and haven't tried different ratio's, taken notes or monitored steeping times. I'm mixing at 20% PG based concentrate from Lucemill with 7.2% VG based Nicotine and just VG using the POTV ejuice calculator too achieve a 80%VG/20%PG ejuice mix.
I'm using my DIY ejuice and it's not all that great but not all that bad either too be completely honest. I think their Blue Slush concentrate is pretty poo though and tastes more like strawberry and nothing like other Blue Slush independent ejuice shops ejuice (not concentrate)
Maybe a Ultra Sonic cleaner too help speed up steeping time too take away that over powering, rich concentrate taste?
A different concentrate supplier?
Any advice on mixing ejuice and buying good concentrates at a decent price would be greatly appreciated.
Maybe I've gotten too use too my independent vape shop's own mixed ejuice or the Charlie's Chalk Dust that I purchased pre TPD?...
I just want too make really satisfying DIY ejuice that's a pleasure too vape....
maybe try a bottle shot(mix of multiple flavours in a big bottle that you add vg and nic to) from the likes of flavour boss. darkstar, driphacks or plenty others the mixes are tried and tested and take a lot of the experimentation out of the mixing process
http://flavour-boss.co.uk/product-category/recipes/boss-shots/
https://www.darkstarvapour.co.uk/bottle-shots?___store=darkstar_en
https://driphacks.com/product-category/one-shot-concentrates/
http://bestcigliquid.co.uk/best-shot-range/

maybe try a bottle shot(mix of multiple flavours in a big bottle that you add vg and nic to) from the likes of flavour boss. darkstar, driphacks or plenty others the mixes are tried and tested and take a lot of the experimentation out of the mixing process
http://flavour-boss.co.uk/product-category/recipes/boss-shots/
https://www.darkstarvapour.co.uk/bottle-shots?___store=darkstar_en
https://driphacks.com/product-category/one-shot-concentrates/
http://bestcigliquid.co.uk/best-shot-range/
Brilliant! Thanks for the links mate. I'm after good concentrates at a reasonable price. Also after a good Blue Slush flavour concentrate as Blue Slush is one of my favourites along with Heisenberg of course.
I have been liking fruity flavours lately but think I'm starting too enjoy dessert flavours again after trying the "Charlie's Chalk Dust, Drama Swirl"
Fruity or cake like, I just want tasty DIY ejuice.
Can you knock up really tasty DIY ejuice yourself?

Just to update you... I ordered some fruit pastille concentrate with my last bottle order and have to say I'm impressed. It was quite harsh to begin with, I made up 500ml and gave it a 12 hour breath then 1 week steep and I can't put the stuff down and friends like it too. I think like some other cheaper concentrates that they can always do with a good breath to counter the harshness. It's interesting that you think they might be big juice though - has anyone used theirs and which are the best?

I recently purchased 100ml Blue Slush flavour concentrate from Lucemill for £8.99 and mixing it at 20% at 80% VG (the PG based concentrate makes up for my 20% PG)
I also purchased wine Gums (100ml for 8.99) and Fruit Pastels 60ml for £8.39.
I find the flavour (expecially the thr Blue Slush a little overpowering and also quite artificial tasting so I tried mixing it at 15% and it's not so strong but still quite artificial tasting.
I have had better blue Slush ejuice (not concentrate) from independent vendor's in the past and this tastes nothing like it.
The blue Slush actually tastes more like strawberry...
Could this just be cheap insuperioor concentrates from Lucemill or could I be doing something wrong?...
I have left it too breath for 30 minutes or so and steeped (let it settle in the bottle for 5+ days with the cap on before vaping and giving it a good shake through the waiting time.
The reason I have bought these concentrates from Lucemill is because of the cheap price and DIY ejuice is all about saving money.
Any advice is more then welcome, especially from those that have used Lucemill flavour concentrates.
Hi. There I've bought 5 juice flavours from Luce mill Lemonade,forest fruits,lemon,Heizenberg and Athiri also bought pg/veg mix at 70/30 ratio I add 90ml 70/30 and 10ml juice ( no nicotine ) so far all good. Don't forget every companies flavours are different it's all down to trial and error my next 2 juices I'm buying are Pinkman and redwing will let you know how the taste so far the 5 I have are ***** ratings if you have any probs just ask.Arch

Hi. There I've bought 5 juice flavours from Luce mill Lemonade,forest fruits,lemon,Heizenberg and Athiri also bought pg/veg mix at 70/30 ratio I add 90ml 70/30 and 10ml juice ( no nicotine ) so far all good. Don't forget every companies flavours are different it's all down to trial and error my next 2 juices I'm buying are Pinkman and redwing will let you know how the taste so far the 5 I have are ***** ratings if you have any probs just ask.Arch
Ps I USE 100ml Bottles

Back
Top Bottom