What's new

Anybody used the IPV6x?

your welcome. cant help with the mods as not seen or used them before.

ive not used this mod yet & neither has anybody else as they keep delaying the release date :( i have mine pre ordered on cigabuy & cant wait to get my hands on it, if its anything like my ipv3li

it will be worth the wait.

I just sent you the link to a POTV recommended seller - They have one left IN STOCK

look quite a nice compact mod.
i was thinking of the priv next but now changed my mind and thinking of going for the new 220w xcube as ive got the xcube2 and its been great.

not tried it, but prteey happy with the Segelei 150w TC from Vampire Vape, for just £39.99

look quite a nice compact mod.
i was thinking of the priv next but now changed my mind and thinking of going for the new 220w xcube as ive got the xcube2 and its been great.
I nearly went for both of those! I guess that I was swayed by the brand that has been good to me in the past - and that I thin kthe 6x looks great!

not tried it, but prteey happy with the Segelei 150w TC from Vampire Vape, for just £39.99
That's a great mod - Sigelei and Pioneer4you are really the same company I believe

Well I'm impressed!

The tank first. Really great flavour - I'm using the stock 0.5 coil at 60w and the flavour is so much better than I have had before. I'm enjoying juices that I could barely taste in the Triton 2. It also seems really well made - no leaks in 4 days, and it's very simple to use. I can just about get an airy MTL vape with the airflow tight so the 0.8 coils I've ordered should be perfect.

Then the mod. It just arrived today. I cannot believe the size of it for a 200w mod! It's the same size as my iStick 50!!! I have to say I think it looks great with the black crown 2 and it's a really nice smooth vape too.
The battery door underneath does feel a little fragile when it's open, but when closed it's rock solid. A nice reassuring weight and it feels great in the hand.

Bottom line, for a £70 kit I'm very happy!
IMG_1643.JPG

IMG_1641.JPG

IMG_1639.JPG

Back
Top Bottom