What's new

Another whats making me cough thread

Citrus and acidic flavours can give me heartburn. A couple of specific flavours can make me cough and sometimes combinations of otherwise ok flavours can do it.

This morning I got what I think felt like a dry hit but with no taste, from a trusty set up and juice. Bloody hurt!! Then it was ok, then happened again, now fine again. Very odd :hmm:

I get fits of coughing every now and then. Whatever causes if really tickles my throat for some time. Have never got to the bottom of it

This morning I got what I think felt like a dry hit but with no taste, from a trusty set up and juice. Bloody hurt!! Then it was ok, then happened again, now fine again. Very odd :hmm:

Some mornings vaping anything apart from salt nic liquid is really harsh on my throat. I’m not sure what the common factor is, it seems random. Usually it goes away once I drink coffee and eat something.

Some mornings vaping anything apart from salt nic liquid is really harsh on my throat. I’m not sure what the common factor is, it seems random. Usually it goes away once I drink coffee and eat something.
I know I've got a bad habit of going to vape, press the button, get distracted for a few secs till I hear it sizzling then suck it quickly lol. Probably burnt me throat lol :D

I diy and will happily add citric acid to juice and over doing it certainly causes irritation and coughing.
+1 or several for the the settling/mixing.

What does the citric acid add to juice?
I use it to lift say a sweet strawberry to a sharp strawberry for example.
If ballanced it can literally make a fruit juice make your mouth water.
Saves having to include lemon or lime but still get the citrus tang.

I`m going to go with the separation explanation on this one!

Didn`t want to try the juice again so just threw it out - The new batch I made the night before is fine so going to make sure it gets a shake each day before decanting into my daily carry bottle.

Cheers for the help all - Going to call this case closed

:vapinape:

Back
Top Bottom