What's new

Another whats making me cough thread

Chapperz

Postman
Heya Apes

Had a strange one and want to work out the route cause

I was vaping my sprite juice all day and then all of a sudden in the evening it started to make me cough, real bad, couldn`t taste burnt.

Immediately re-wicked - Still made me cough

Picked up my other mod with a different juice and pretty much fine

So what`s causing this?

Coil? 3 days old, dry burned it when changing wicks, looks fine, brochrome.
Juice? lemon, lime, sour - is it these citrus types take a toll over time. 30pg 70vg as all my juices are. My vanilla mix is fine. ..

Not tried again this morning as had to run out the door.

I occassionnally have the same thing happen. Tooting away fine then coughing fit when kit/juice hasnt changed. Doesnt matter if I switch to another bit of kit. I tend to leave it, go to bed and the next day I am fine. Thankfully it hasnt happened in the day.

Dont know what causes it, sorry!

Might be juice separating while sitting.

Try giving the bottle a mental shake

Then try again.

If it was a nicotine pocket in the juice it would tickle your throat and give you a head rush

I'm starting to find with fruit juices that it's either causing me to cough or hiccup especially if Ive spent too much time pounding the same flavour.

I get a cough with Maple syrup.
Love the stuff. I think it's because it's really sweet. Mixed in some blueberry and now it's pucka.
May be worth mixing your juice with something a little bit more subtle. That might help.

I occassionnally have the same thing happen. Tooting away fine then coughing fit when kit/juice hasnt changed. Doesnt matter if I switch to another bit of kit. I tend to leave it, go to bed and the next day I am fine. Thankfully it hasnt happened in the day.

Dont know what causes it, sorry!

Yep strange isn`t it - Will have to hope for the same unless Mutty is on point with their anwnser

Might be juice separating while sitting.

Try giving the bottle a mental shake

Then try again.

If it was a nicotine pocket in the juice it would tickle your throat and give you a head rush

Cheers mate, it is possible. Maybe the sour had separated and sunk to the bottom and now that's all i`m getting. The mix had been sitting for a few weeks. Top half of the bottle was lovely :)

Yep strange isn`t it - Will have to hope for the same unless Mutty is on point with their anwnser

Cheers mate, it is possible. Maybe the sour had separated and sunk to the bottom and now that's all i`m getting. The mix had been sitting for a few weeks. Top half of the bottle was lovely :)
I'm with the separating too. Licorice and Citrus can be prone to that
I've seen it happen often. Always shake before refilling.

I've had koolada settle at the bottom of some juices.
The more I vape through the bottle the colder it gets.

Giving it a good shake every time I decant it to smaller bottles stopped that happening

Right so maybe the remaining 20 ml is going to be all the same. Will give it a shake and a try tonight, if its harsh, i will know to keep shaking the 200ml i just made when decanting and refilling!

I shall report back - Cheers all!

Shaking the bottles in my experience makes a big difference

Although I've not had the coughing problem
I did notice the difference in flavour returned back to where it should be after a good shake

I also think the flavours seperate a little after a while

I had twister from the big juice company (twister lolly style)
Without shaking I was getting the ice cream flavour
After shaking the lemon and lime flavour returned

Now I shake the hell out of juices that have sat for a while, before I fill a tank

Back
Top Bottom