What's new

Another newb question MTL 70/30 ?

SAW

Postman
Thinking about order some 70VG/30PG liquid to try with my Drag S but as I'm new to vaping and more used to doing MTL from smoking do users still do MTL with 70VG/30PG, is that a really stupid question :8:

Currently trying 50/50 and 70PG/30VG with the 1.2ohm coil and it's ok still a little harsh on the throat so thinking the higher VG will be smoother ?

I find high PG not necessarily harsh but what I would describe as dry, makes me instantly need to drink something after a puff.

With stock coils, particularly those for MTL, I would be concerned with it not wicking fast enough with high VG.

neve a stupid question when it comes to vape.

70vg will be smoother but may struggle a little on higher ohm coils like the 1.2 as the coil wicking holes are much smaller and the cotton will struggle to soak up the thicker juice so you may get the odd dry hit if you take too many puffs at once which are not pleasant.
hopefully other will help as ive not used that kit or coils before.

70% VG doesn't really work for MTL for me... for a few reasons, but there's no rules. Best thing to do it just try it.

Definitely lower the nic that will help. Don't know about wicking for that coil as don't know about that kit

Never used 70VG with the 1.2 ohm coil, so can't really say. You would have to experiment.

There for dl vaping. I used to smoke 20 a day and I struggled to mtl and went straight to dl using 3mg. As more than that was too harsh. Used 70/30 vg/pg. Only last month or so now dl with 1 mg and got into mtl at 12mg

Back
Top Bottom