What's new

Air bubbles

Jonty

Postman
Just noticed a couple of small air bubbles coming out of the holes inside the the tank, holes that you can see the wick material, is this ok , apologies if not explained it clearly.

Just noticed a couple of small air bubbles coming out of the holes inside the the tank, holes that you can see the wick material, is this ok , apologies if not explained it clearly.
Yes mate it's absolutely fine. Its actually a sign your coil is wicking well.

As above. As you vape, liquid in the cotton is lost as vapour, the cotton then resaturates, the air it replaces has to go somewhere, leading to little bubbles. It is a very good sign, means your coil is wicking and working as intended.

As @Toastie said . Now just remember what you did on that coil to rewick it again if you like the results, but this will change with experience and what sort of vape you like. But this is a good thing. Have fun

What I’d done being lazy, was filled the tank up with freebase tobacco flavour when there was a little bit left of n/s tobacco flavour left without cleaning the tank and coil first, is this bad practice.

Bubbles are good

allen-white-bubbles-done.gif

What I’d done being lazy, was filled the tank up with freebase tobacco flavour when there was a little bit left of n/s tobacco flavour left without cleaning the tank and coil first, is this bad practice.

Nope, you'll be fine, you an get away with it if the flavours are similar. I wash tanks between different flavours, some don't, personal preference.

That’s what I thought both tobacco, but then seeing bubbles s**t what have I done

Back
Top Bottom