What's new

Aegis solo.

Tricky03

Postman
ok everyone I have bought an aegis solo to vape cbd. Any of you knowledgeable people have any hints and tips for me? I have the Cerberus tank with the coil that came with the kit.

Make sure you fill the tank with juice before vaping it?
Not really sure what you mean by "hints and tips" tbh?

Any tips that anyone has found to be useful really. Like best wattage etc! Nice juice maybe, just seeing if anyone who has one has found anything really good.

Any tips that anyone has found to be useful really. Like best wattage etc! Nice juice maybe, just seeing if anyone who has one has found anything really good.
Hi mate. Have that set up but its use is like all others really. New coil, saturate the cotton first before putting it in the tank and or turning on the mod. I typically start a new coil 10 watts below the recommended range, say its rated 40 to 70 as an example. Ill start at 30 and go up a couple of watts after say half a dozen drags/puffs. After I reach the low end of the recommended the I just go up until I feel it tastes and vapes good. That's the kind of break in stage. A new coil usually takes a full tank of juice through it to build in flavour. Dont judge a new flavour by a fresh coil that has just been put in, give it a tank or so. Other than that I personally cant think of much else. Other than when the flavour drop significantly after time the coils on its way out, possibilities of leaks can rise then, keep an eye out for that thought thankfully the Aegis is juice proof, big plus on that. Cheers mate.

Thank you for the advice.
Just one other thing to keep an eye on incase you put another tank on the Aegis or buy lower ohms coils for it. My Cerberus came with two .3 ohm low wattage ones so I guess yours is the same. But there are lower ohm coils you can get that use higher wattage. You dont want to go stress the batteries or go up to the limit of the Amp rating they have. 1 battery that's 20 amp you want, in my opinion, to stay below 15 amp load. If you had a 2 battery mod you can split the load no worries. But stay safe on a single. Also it'll drain it super fast if you use high wattage low ohms. Like a .15 ohm coil for example.
Here is a calculator I use. Just put in 2 variables, ohms and wattage and you will see the amps.
https://www.misthub.com/blogs/vape-tutorials/76788933-tutorial-ohms-law-and-vape-safety-calculator

Back
Top Bottom