What's new

A savoury subject

"Made in Italy with JOY" LoL, of course they enjoyed it imagining people vaping that. "Dont like it?, add more olive oil ya moron xD"

I could try that tomato one. Even a gazpacho one :D (I´m so ssshhpaniard).
The rest = instapuke.
Last night, reading @ForestMagpie posts, I was about to pour the cockles juice on the tank. I drink that shit... yeah, I´m infrahuman but I love it.

atmos labs have tzatziki concentrate. he makes a point of stating it doesn’t have garlic.

Savoury is for eating. Sweet is for vaping. Nut tobacco is the only good savoury vape IMHO.

Savoury is for eating. Sweet is for vaping. Nut tobacco is the only good savoury vape IMHO.
There's nothing better than a savoury vape with a beer but recipes or ready makes are thin on the ground.
Pretzels would be a good one maybe need to search for a marmite concentrate.....mmm

This one is savoury despite how it looks....

Screenshot_20210610-145840_Chrome.jpg

"Made in Italy with JOY" LoL, of course they enjoyed it imagining people vaping that. "Dont like it?, add more olive oil ya moron xD"

I could try that tomato one. Even a gazpacho one :D (I´m so ssshhpaniard).
The rest = instapuke.
Last night, reading @ForestMagpie posts, I was about to pour the cockles juice on the tank. I drink that shit... yeah, I´m infrahuman but I love it.
Hmmmmmmm .............. tomato or gazpacho ................ maybe. :D

There's nothing better than a savoury vape with a beer but recipes or ready makes are thin on the ground.
Pretzels would be a good one maybe need to search for a marmite concentrate.....mmm

This one is savoury despite how it looks....

View attachment 248514

That looks nice.... apart from the RY4 double. :D

There's quite a few cheeses, herbs, teas, florals and non-sweet flavours, flavorah do a bunch. I can't see any of them being popular enough to make a successful commercial liquid though.

Back
Top Bottom