What's new

A massive ask....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys , please stop . Step away from the thread, cool off. Pleeeeeasee

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you all again for everything you have done or said,I am truly sorry if this stupid person has insulted you for being the way you are and your genourosity.

If anybody would like the things they sent me please let me know and I will endeavour to get them to you ASAP.please don't feel awkward asking for things back as I am truly grateful as I have said many times previously.i really do feel disgusted by this person having a go at you guys and gals just for being a good ape and human being.god bless you all

Guys , please stop . Step away from the thread, cool off. Pleeeeeasee

Hi diva I am truly sorry you had to witness this exchange,but I will not stand by and watch while someone has a go at people for their genourosity and thoughtful words.i will not be responding again to this individual as its pointless with someone who has a fixed opinion. God bless you sweetheart

There is always one who's life is so pathetic that they have to have a go when something good is going on. Shame really. philpot, please ignore him, enjoy your gifts and don't give him another thought.

More

Hi Phil your more than welcome to the few things I sent ,I've sent bits an bobs to various apes and received bits an bods back its no big deal ,firmly beleave if we can't help each other out now and again then were all pretty fked...sure I don't know you but it was my decision to sent you some bits I had lying around and I'm cool with that you just enjoy .Sammy

Its amazing to see all of the good that can be achieved when people come together, its a real shame that there isn't more of this kindness in the world.

My last day of service after a 16 year stint in the Army is tomorrow and i appreciate the struggles you have faced as nothing prepares you for leaving service life. All of my vape gear is currently packed up in with the moving boxes apart from the mod and atty i am using right now, but if there is anything you need in the future i am more than willing to help out. There is nothing worse than being on your arse and not having a way to sort it.

Wow! True colours showing and you sir are not fit to lick my boots.
Wow has your tampax turned into a hedgehog or something maybe you should come back in a few days once your hormones have calmed down you have zero right to say anyone is a prick for accepting a gift or sending one its there shit and they can do what they want with it maybe youd receive a few if you weren't so much of a complete donkey raping monkey juggler that your comments and attitude repel people like an abortion clinc in the Vatican

Right! I haven't been around much today for reasons that only matter to me and mine.

This has turned into something which is basically, unpleasant, uncalled for and frankly embarrassing.:( There is no need for ANYBODY to justify their actions or choices.
To those who gave..... Thank You All. To Those who didn't.... That's fine too.:thumbup:

In view of this stupidity, I think it best that I close this thread now.

Hey ho. Well aren't I glad I wandered into this thread.

I don't think some of this behaviour is acting as a credit to the forum so I'll simply ask anyone being a cock to stop it now. If you can't manage to post on the forum without being a dick then fuck off and have a coffee or a wank. DO NOT do both at the same time as the burns can be problematic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom