What's new

A massive ask....

Status
Not open for further replies.

philpot

Postman
Hi fellow apes,I know it's a massive ask and understand if not possible.does anyone have I clear 30 old coils they could let me have.i have iclear 30 but no coils and on the sick from work so cash is non existent at the moment.i want to recoil and use..

Sorry if this offends anybody and please don't have a go..just say no. Thanks

Phil pm me your address and let me know what ohm you're wanting. I'm feeling in a helpful mood and will buy you 5 and send to you as a gift.

Same hair colour but that's about it [emoji23][emoji23]

Another shining example of why PoTV is the wonderful place it is. :thumbup::yahoo: Well done diva ;)

I am so touched at your responses. I would like to give a massive shout out to diva who has pledged to get me some .i am so grateful to you all.i served this country for 12 years in armed forces seeing action in afghan and Iraq several tours.when I came out no help offered so lost my faith in humanity and government.now my faith in humanity is restored of nothing else ..Thankyou so much apes I love you all.i can' wait to be in a position where I can return the favour for this amazing community

All done and paid for. Courier will deliver guaranteed tomorrow [emoji6] got you 10 not 5 . Enjoy Phil .

Thankyou so much @ diva you are a beautiful person and Thankyou all that tried to help it really is appreciated...power to the apes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom